Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Tt At Quicksave Usj

• Please log in to reply

whoopee

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:29 PM

whoopee

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
QUOTE (2322 @ Jun 16 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice meeting both of u...summerwine & honda08..
Pls invite if got any tt....
Do call me if u all come to my area for servicing ur car or want to wash ur car.. smile_big.gif

Haha...with you and Bro. SMI around, how could they escape from those deadly poisons?? smile_tongue.gif
Anyways, after your 'workshop', i think at least one of them will definitely have to train his maid how to wash his ride, if not start doing by himself! smile_big.gif

I think now these guys have upgrading rims+donuts, bodykit and car mod in mind too..vroom...vroom. smile_thumbup.gif

BTW, Bro. Summerwine, please do give us your review of your new RE001 as you gain more mileage.... smile_thumbup.gif
Choosing the right donut for safety & confidence; Modifying car for performance; Mastering auto-detailing is an art & passion...and indulging in all is a xiao way of life!

vr2turbo

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:28 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (2322 @ Jun 16 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice meeting both of u...summerwine & honda08..
Pls invite if got any tt....
Do call me if u all come to my area for servicing ur car or want to wash ur car.. smile_big.gif

You all need to polish the car, look for bro. 2322....ha! ha! smile_thumbup.gif

summerwine

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:13 AM

summerwine

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
great TT session we had on Monday! smile_thumbup.gif

Thumbs up smile_thumbup.gif to bro whoopee, honda08, 2322 and another AW member?

i'll have to agree with whoops, it's just crazy to believe 2322's ride is 2.5 years old (rims like brand new)!!!...looks like im gonna drive over to 2322's place for a lesson or two in AD very very soon. my ride full of water marks, but whoops and 2322's ride none woh... smile_clown.gif

hope to be in KL sometime soon to visit other bros....will let u guys know soon. smile_thumbup.gif

PS - bro turbo dun forget seafood ar.... smile_sleepy.gif

Accord club @ HavocMalaysia.net
Accord CP1,CP2,CP3 Forum

whoopee

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:26 PM

whoopee

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
QUOTE (summerwine @ Jun 17 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thumbs up smile_thumbup.gif to bro whoopee, honda08, 2322 and another AW member?

i'll have to agree with whoops, it's just crazy to believe 2322's ride is 2.5 years old (rims like brand new)!!!...looks like im gonna drive over to 2322's place for a lesson or two in AD very very soon. my ride full of water marks, but whoops and 2322's ride none woh... smile_clown.gif

hope to be in KL sometime soon to visit other bros....will let u guys know soon. smile_thumbup.gif

The other AW member was Bro. SMI6688.

You may not find any watermarks on my ride, but there is plenty of other flaws on it....sigh. Sometimes it's good not to be discovered. smile_evil.gif My ride is full of flaws as compared to 2322's one. smile_big.gif

After you attend sifu 2322's mini 'workshop', you will know how to look for and perhaps fix such flaws already...haha smile_thumbup.gif

Yeah, make sure you give us a call when you drop by KL next time. smile_thumbup.gif

Choosing the right donut for safety & confidence; Modifying car for performance; Mastering auto-detailing is an art & passion...and indulging in all is a xiao way of life!

vr2turbo

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:46 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (summerwine @ Jun 17 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bro. summer,
Come first....ha! ha!
If not around, Bro. whoop can take care of you also...... smile_big.gif

whoopee

Posted 19 June 2009 - 04:39 AM

whoopee

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jun 17 2009, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro. summer,
Come first....ha! ha!
If not around, Bro. whoop can take care of you also...... smile_big.gif

I think they're preparing their 'shopping list' now before coming down to KL...to stimulate the local economy. smile_big.gif smile_thumbup.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:19 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (whoopee @ Jun 19 2009, 04:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think they're preparing their 'shopping list' now before coming down to KL...to stimulate the local economy. smile_big.gif smile_thumbup.gif

Wah, Now Penang buy K.L. ah!............. smile_shock.gif