Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

How To Claim For Insurance?

• Please log in to reply

michaeljen

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:17 PM

michaeljen

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
QUOTE (ain206 @ May 20 2011, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
get some loose some.... benci tapi rindu....send for repainting elsewhere perhaps...

yup....outer layer paint is ok.. inside is total out.... smile_disapprove.gif

i better send my car to outside workshop to the painting again....
The NMT Hamsap Committee Member of Waja Hamsapiens Club.

My name is michaelJenn.
I'm the grave digger....

michaeljen

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

michaeljen

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
QUOTE (ntc2000 @ May 20 2011, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dam tu_lan those lousy painter n sander... my junk bonet paint damage becoz of the stupid painter paint the clear coat wrongly... the clear coat cant shine no matter how i polish/wax...

shoot them 9 9 .....
The NMT Hamsap Committee Member of Waja Hamsapiens Club.

My name is michaelJenn.
I'm the grave digger....

ntc2000

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:52 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ May 20 2011, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wah! what did he do?????

the clear coat cant shine... and also got a lot "nose bleeding" mark... at corner, there is also a lot water drop mark.. smile_angry.gif smile_angry.gif i guess the base haven totally dry up, they lr spray the clear coat... clear coat too much/too near and cause the "nose bleeding" mark, and when he saw too much, use something to rub it... that u the clear coat cant shine, like blur type...

whenever i polish bonnet, i sure am kan 1 time... that y sell it and dont want to see..

ntc2000

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:55 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (michaeljen @ May 21 2011, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
shoot them 9 9 .....

cost me around 800 bucks... change bumper, front light and spray..

that guy told me is like that de, cant expect like oem paint.... i kan him until terbalik... new bumper/bracket also can tight up until got a bit bengkok at nut area... smile_disapprove.gif smile_disapprove.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:43 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (ntc2000 @ May 21 2011, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the clear coat cant shine... and also got a lot "nose bleeding" mark... at corner, there is also a lot water drop mark.. smile_angry.gif smile_angry.gif i guess the base haven totally dry up, they lr spray the clear coat... clear coat too much/too near and cause the "nose bleeding" mark, and when he saw too much, use something to rub it... that u the clear coat cant shine, like blur type...

whenever i polish bonnet, i sure am kan 1 time... that y sell it and dont want to see..

My friend (spray painter) last time sprayed too much and kena nose bleed. He let it dry, sand it down again and respray..... smile_wink.gif