Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Multipla Owner

• Please log in to reply

multipla

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:20 PM

multipla

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
Great color choice, turquoise looks good on the Multipla!

gunawan

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:06 PM

gunawan

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
QUOTE (multipla @ Jan 29 2009, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great color choice, turquoise looks good on the Multipla!

share knowledge

gunawan

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:08 PM

gunawan

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
hi there,
what is the actual discount price ?
share knowledge

Aviyel

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:21 PM

Aviyel

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
QUOTE (gunawan @ Feb 5 2009, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi there,
what is the actual discount price ?

Gunawan ... Multipla the original price is over RM 100K ; discounted price is RM80K for the 'old' new stock year 2002.

They will change Tyres , Timing Belt, include Insurance , wipers , paint where required for 80K. You can negotiate for lower price, they might drop a few items like insurance.... I didn't get insurance because I can get NCB from my insurance company ...tukar with my Tiara.

Worth buy if you keep car for many years I guess. DOn't buy if you wish to dispose with 1-2 years...

If interested ...let me know ...no commission one (at least for me)
Aviyel

gunawan

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:27 AM

gunawan

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
QUOTE (Aviyel @ Feb 6 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gunawan ... Multipla the original price is over RM 100K ; discounted price is RM80K for the 'old' new stock year 2002.

They will change Tyres , Timing Belt, include Insurance , wipers , paint where required for 80K. You can negotiate for lower price, they might drop a few items like insurance.... I didn't get insurance because I can get NCB from my insurance company ...tukar with my Tiara.

Worth buy if you keep car for many years I guess. DOn't buy if you wish to dispose with 1-2 years...

share knowledge

gunawan

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:29 AM

gunawan

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
QUOTE (Aviyel @ Feb 6 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

share knowledge

Aviyel

Posted 15 February 2009 - 01:40 PM

Aviyel

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
Finally picked my car up from Torino yesterday.

Drove back to JB after doing the routine checks at Torino.

Car seemed very bumpy for the first 50 kilometers and then settled down to a comfortable ride. Not sure if it was the concreted road on MRR2/Kesas highway that was the problem. It was more a pitching ride for the first 50kms. My passenger did not complain though.

Rained on route and there was hardly any issue for the multipla...excellent manners in the wet.

Tyres - Continental Comfort Contact 1 - found out that it is actually made by Sime tryes (suks bigtime for me!!). But it seemed okay on road...just read some reviews online and it's got good reviews. So I think I will live with it for now.

Noticed that the passengers in the passing cars were always smiling at us...not sure why...it's was the either 'freaks on the road' or 'where the hell did this come from'...smile. Well...could be 'art in motion' smile?

Engine's still tight so it seemed rather asmathic... It seemed better today....after the close to 500km haul. My kids love it.

Will do a comparison with Berlingo soon. Consumption was 9.4 litres for 100 kms for mainly highway use. Brand new car ...I guess it should be okay.
Aviyel

multipla

Posted 15 February 2009 - 04:22 PM

multipla

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
He he, get used to the stares especially in Johor as there is closed to none there.

Should be a good test, driving long distance with the rain and all (to test sunroof leaks). The original tyre was a Firestone Firehawk series.

GURJIT

Posted 15 February 2009 - 05:25 PM

GURJIT

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 628 posts
Ain't Torino bringing in the new shaped Multipla?

multipla

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:23 AM

multipla

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
QUOTE (GURJIT @ Feb 15 2009, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ain't Torino bringing in the new shaped Multipla?

If it's the facelift you are talking about...i think it's not new anymore. Has been facelifted in 2004 in Europe.