Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Need Help And Explaination

• Please log in to reply

t3ri

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:47 AM

t3ri

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
okey.... new update...

NCL called me yesterday n did a small n short interview...

hopefully there will be gud news after 2 wiks later...
~~spend more, receive more. spend less, gain less~~

Ravenroy

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:08 PM

Ravenroy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
NCL called me on 10 Jan (Sat) had a 5 min interview. They guy called me so blur blur je. He just read what given to him then verify with the documents that we submitted earlier. He admits himself as new and don't dare to give any information or answer any questions.

He just told me my application complete with necessary documents & wait for NCL reply within 2 days to 2 weeks.

I ordered Quick Silver. I believe they have enough stock to deliver.

Raven

t3ri

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:15 PM

t3ri

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
ah mine.. i pick savelte grey (basically i t's a grey car hahaha!) as my 1st choice. and 2nd i chooce same color as u r.. hahah... hopefully we both hav gud news by end of this month.

t3ri

Posted 17 January 2009 - 08:37 AM

t3ri

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
since i'm waiting for the gud news.. let me thank ppl who answer all my question..

tq guys!

bugarrati

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:02 AM

bugarrati

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
can i know besides the booking free of rm100, did the agent told you need to pay a processing fee of RM400 when your loan is approved?

t3ri

Posted 18 January 2009 - 08:59 AM

t3ri

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
hem.. that 1 oso nope... they didnt mention hav to pay any kind processing fees... he only mention once the loan app i hav to come to semenyih SC and sign up few documents n the car is ready to go.

i even asked the manager since the promo is for gov, meaning for gov staff they will cut the salary for car payment ( the loan is from Koperasi Pendidikan sumthing sumthing) how for private staff do the payment...

the manager said (not even look at me) "oh you need to oo the bank lah.. either maybank or public bank" it shows that the manager oso didnt know the process either.

but.. lets hav lil faith shall we? (ngehehehhehe.. hoping can get the car hahahha!!)

nozzy

Posted 20 January 2009 - 05:15 PM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
NO additional fee you need to pay, its just the Rm 100 wil get yr car OTR + after that you may get back the Rm 625 reimbursement.

If i m not mistaken repayment for the loan sud be in BSN & CIMB.

t3ri

Posted 20 January 2009 - 09:01 PM

t3ri

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
wah.. izzit?

hem.. as far as i'm concern i didnt pay anything (yet) but if BSN or CIMB.. should be no prob coz easier for me to do payment hehehe...

yoyoan

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:59 AM

yoyoan

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Hi all

I also booked Bestari, on the 22nd December 2008. Now still waiting for the car. Anyway, my blurred salesman asked me to pay around RM400 for the registration and blablabla...

Anybody who took this promotion care to give some hands on experience?

thanks in advance

Ravenroy

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:21 AM

Ravenroy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
Nozzy,

Do you pay anything for JPJ new num plate registration? Even my SA told me RM100 for Naza processing only. I'm still waiting for my SA to call me for loan agreement sign off. I called Naza & they told me my loan approved on 15 Jan but my SA never receives anything yet. There is communication problem between Naza & Epigenic Corp Sdn Bhd, Anson Road Penang.

Anybody facing problem with Epigenic Corp Penang Salesman for Bestari bookings? Anyone successfully close deal there for this Bestari promotion at Epigenic Corp? I book mine on 5 Dec 2008.

What are the procedures after loan interview? Do Naza personal call & tell you that loan approved? Or SA calls?

Raven