Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Need Help And Explaination

• Please log in to reply

t3ri

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:36 PM

t3ri

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
eh? need to pay RM100 meh? i didnt pay any money at all... ohmy.gif

this is what happened... unsure.gif

i think it was around mid Dec i saw this NAZA 206 promotion at Giant's parking lot.n it was soo tempting i walked to the car.
i read the ad, NAZA offering end year sale.. monthly 425 for 12 yrs (auto) and 390 for manual oso 12 yrs. heck if the longest tenure i ever heard.. i asked the SA. why this car offering so cheap? so SA told me it was actullly for gov staff.

then i told him what are the odds that Giant customer is Gov staff? then the SA told me that now the promo open to private staff oso.. same T&C, but salary must more than 1.5k (bersihla)... then i asked again.. what r the document? he told me i need to prepare 7 documents... and i asked about d/p or any kind of payment. he said that no need to pay any money. they wont receive any money from the customer.

but i insist to pay d/p... but SA said it is not under their procedure (?)

it was too gud to be true rite? like i said b4.. it took me 2 days to gather all documents.

probably RM100 booking payment must have slipped from SA's mind? could it be? blink.gif
~~spend more, receive more. spend less, gain less~~

nozzy

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:49 AM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
I think booking slipped his mind but did u get any Vehicle Sales order or booking receipt? If not i dunno whether he process or not. Without that u cant argue that u have booked a car though.

Ravenroy

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:02 AM

Ravenroy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
RM100 is non refundable processing fees for NAZA according to my SA. I called and checked that my RM100 already paid to Naza by my SA for processing. I paid on 5th Dec 2008. But Naza just keep quite after they never receive complete documentation from my SA.
Raven

nozzy

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:09 AM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
I think those dudes working in NCL are really bz, probably they will process those completed docs 1st and put aside those incomplete ones until buyers or SA(if they do follow up la) call. Dunno what is happening inside there, they never expected this as an overwhelming response.

Ravenroy

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:20 AM

Ravenroy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
I don't know why Bestari SA not proactive to follow up with our purchase. I never put this much effort to buy a car before. Even to buy houses I just wait for their calls. I feel Naza have to upgrade their service very urgent. If not they will damage their own reputation only.
Raven

t3ri

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:49 PM

t3ri

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
nozzy - i didnt receive anything but the day i submitted all the documents (luckily i did crossed my IC.. but the manager said no need.. ya rite!) i did fill up forms for loan application. but no copies.

Ravenroy - probably they know.. how bad their service is.. customer still buy their car?
~~spend more, receive more. spend less, gain less~~

nozzy

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:32 AM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
Raven - Had to admit that those dudes (Nasim) are lil lag...everything we had to follow up, how come? 400 bucks commm is stil money rite?

t3ri - next time everytime when u purchase smth ensure u get a receipt lor...but for car sales they always have a Vehicle Sale Order. Well best of luck for u.

giannilv

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:30 PM

giannilv

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
just for sharing. My application went thru smoothly, loan approval + signing documents only took 2 weeks. Silver & Quartz Blue color can be deliver by now but since my preferred color is RED then i have to wait until mid FEB. I dun mind abt the waiting period and i might get a year 2009 model.

ewong

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:41 PM

ewong

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi, I am new and just become a member to autoworld....... it was nice to read all your comments and me decided to join in...unsure.gif interview? I booked my 206 on the 22nd Dec and was not told about any interview, what are they asking? I agreed that the Sales Process is bad....really bad. My dear huubby has been calling them for status after 2 weeks, and was told they can't find my details in their system and yesterday they said they lost all my documents, this morning again re-do the submition bla bla, signed again forms etc....and a few hrs later we were told.....NCC received it on the 24 of Dec and asked us to wait still......can you belived that!

xadi

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:59 PM

xadi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 805 posts
QUOTE (ewong @ Jan 8 2009, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I am new and just become a member to autoworld....... it was nice to read all your comments and me decided to join in...unsure.gif interview? I booked my 206 on the 22nd Dec and was not told about any interview, what are they asking? I agreed that the Sales Process is bad....really bad. My dear huubby has been calling them for status after 2 weeks, and was told they can't find my details in their system and yesterday they said they lost all my documents, this morning again re-do the submition bla bla, signed again forms etc....and a few hrs later we were told.....NCC received it on the 24 of Dec and asked us to wait still......can you belived that!

Just have to be patient. my process took about a month. About the interview, nothing much. They'll call to verify the information u gave when u filled up the credit application form. After they call you up, it will take roughly about 2 weeks for you to get your car.
Speed does not kill. Stupid driving does
http://aldrieca.blogspot.com/
http://puggy206.blogspot.com/