Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Poor Follow Up From Peugeot Salesman

• Please log in to reply

Ravenroy

Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:27 PM

Ravenroy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
I feel frustrated with Epigenic Corporation Sdn Bhd, Penang Peugeot sales man with my Naza 206 Bestari. Already 1 month but my booking never even entered in Naza's data base due to incomplete documentation. When I call this sales man he gave Naza data entry admin contact num and asks me to follow up. Today it self I fax all my details to Naza data entry admin & I have to follow up since I don't trust this guys.

When I ask back for his poor services then sales man ask me change sales man if I'm not satisfied with his service. He told me I can change sales man even my loan already approved. He told me that he is not getting much from these sales and forced to sell by Naza & his boss due to they having Peugeot show room at Penang.

Can any Peugeot / Naza sifu here guide me to change sales man? Any good Naza or Peugeot sales man around Penang, B'worth, BM, Kulim or Sg.Petani? Private message me ravenroy75@yahoo.com

I already paid RM100 booking fees, all my details personally fax and already entered their system today.

Help me.

Raven

epang

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:40 AM

epang

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts
QUOTE (Ravenroy @ Dec 30 2008, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel frustrated with Epigenic Corporation Sdn Bhd, Penang Peugeot sales man with my Naza 206 Bestari. Already 1 month but my booking never even entered in Naza's data base due to incomplete documentation. When I call this sales man he gave Naza data entry admin contact num and asks me to follow up. Today it self I fax all my details to Naza data entry admin & I have to follow up since I don't trust this guys.

When I ask back for his poor services then sales man ask me change sales man if I'm not satisfied with his service. He told me I can change sales man even my loan already approved. He told me that he is not getting much from these sales and forced to sell by Naza & his boss due to they having Peugeot show room at Penang.

Can any Peugeot / Naza sifu here guide me to change sales man? Any good Naza or Peugeot sales man around Penang, B'worth, BM, Kulim or Sg.Petani? Private message me ravenroy75@yahoo.com

I already paid RM100 booking fees, all my details personally fax and already entered their system today.

Help me.

sometimes i do wonder if we can ever buy the car without SA?.. just call up and do all thing ourself from loan to JPJ etc.

tonyting

Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:28 AM

tonyting

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
i placed my deposit only yesterday to a peugeot SA at Chan Saw lin and he told me it take 1~2 month to do da process due to NAZA loan dept only got few ppl to do da job... blink.gif blink.gif

Ravenroy

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:01 AM

Ravenroy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
If Naza delay application then it can be acceptable but when my Salesman never send documentation which required by Naza to register in their system for processing is not acceptable after 1 month. When I ask him why delay then he reply rude SMS saying I can change Salesman if I not satisfied with his service. Lucky I call Naza direct; if I hope Salesman will do for me then I might for ever wait je. U should call Puan Umi who registers new application into their data base. She will key in data when your documentation complete only.
Raven

treeman

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:20 AM

treeman

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
patient bro,no point of make yourself so mad because of some idiotic fella..your case just same as mine,different is only the showroom location,guess that this is how the typical training provided by naza itself..hopefully in future time,naza would really come out some standard service exactly like LEXUS rolleyes.gif anyway,just went to signed up loan agreement yesterday,and that lady told me can get my car within 3-5 days working days..u wouldn't believe this,from application form till loan agreement,me myself is the one calling and settle my case with NCL(took me around 30+ days to reach this step),that bloody SA don't even send me a sh*t sms,not to mention a simple call from day 1..but at the end,he still get for the rm400 commission.. dry.gif happy new year ...yawn~ mellow.gif

Ravenroy

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:57 AM

Ravenroy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
Yes we have to follow up our own if wanna drive 206, i guess. My salesman even selling Peugeot (Penang Island) & Benz (Juru Autocity). I don't know how he treat those customers. I have to call Naza & keep push my application. These salesmen spoilt scare away potential buyers. I think we should guide future buyers if they approch here.

Good luck & Happy New Year.
Raven

nozzy

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:50 AM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
QUOTE (treeman @ Dec 31 2008, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
patient bro,no point of make yourself so mad because of some idiotic fella..your case just same as mine,different is only the showroom location,guess that this is how the typical training provided by naza itself..hopefully in future time,naza would really come out some standard service exactly like LEXUS rolleyes.gif anyway,just went to signed up loan agreement yesterday,and that lady told me can get my car within 3-5 days working days..u wouldn't believe this,from application form till loan agreement,me myself is the one calling and settle my case with NCL(took me around 30+ days to reach this step),that bloody SA don't even send me a sh*t sms,not to mention a simple call from day 1..but at the end,he still get for the rm400 commission.. dry.gif happy new year ...yawn~ mellow.gif

Hey bro at last u managed to signed the agreement dy. So did u make a trip to JPJ? I signed mine on the 27th Dec but de SA did not say can get the car within 3-5 days...walau then gonna have to wait somemore, today i will pass de SA de car reg number that I bought last week.

treeman

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:17 PM

treeman

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
QUOTE (nozzy @ Jan 2 2009, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey bro at last u managed to signed the agreement dy. So did u make a trip to JPJ? I signed mine on the 27th Dec but de SA did not say can get the car within 3-5 days...walau then gonna have to wait somemore, today i will pass de SA de car reg number that I bought last week.

my dad told me to take up random number instead of wasting money getting my dream number.. laugh.gif so want to see my new random number can bring me "ONG" or not... rolleyes.gif if everything goes well,should get my car before next wednesday since that manager already call me to confirm car's colour and other optional accessorries.oh yaa,if you are getting black colour,i think you have to wait longer bro,'selling fast' as that manager told me.

nozzy

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:22 PM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
QUOTE (treeman @ Jan 2 2009, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my dad told me to take up random number instead of wasting money getting my dream number.. laugh.gif so want to see my new random number can bring me "ONG" or not... rolleyes.gif if everything goes well,should get my car before next wednesday since that manager already call me to confirm car's colour and other optional accessorries.oh yaa,if you are getting black colour,i think you have to wait longer bro,'selling fast' as that manager told me.

Aiya running number later they give not nice number...anyway see got "ONG" or not lor.... Like tat kenot get my car so fast dy.

treeman

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:48 PM

treeman

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
QUOTE (nozzy @ Jan 2 2009, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aiya running number later they give not nice number...anyway see got "ONG" or not lor.... Like tat kenot get my car so fast dy.

haha ..CNY coming ...don't want to quarrel with dad,just follow his wishes then..ohh,meaning you are getting black lion huh..good luck then..but i guess you will still able to get it before CNY,unless u pick for aegeon blue..then have to wait for few months..