Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

NISSAN NAVARA

• Please log in to reply

Mikeong

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:50 AM

Mikeong

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts
QUOTE (GadgetMan @ Dec 25 2008, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NOw with the euro 2 diesel to in the market next year, this truck engine will last longer....

Another empty promise we will just have to stick to our high sulfur diesel for a very long time.

nazirmz

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:52 AM

nazirmz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,625 posts
Navara 1st batch SOLD OUT! Went to look at few nissan showroom but there wasn't any available for viewing. So far not confirmed when the 2nd batch is coming.

Why does TCM even bother bringing in alot Renault when the market here is virtually nil, yet limit the import of Navara pickup when Malaysian are crazed about pickup? This just doesn't make sense. TCM might as well fire their whole marketing team.

My big boss is very keen on Navara and wish to buy them but it seems that once again TCM will lose another customer! I wouldn't say what he'll end up with, but I prefer it to be Navara due to its full size pickup and MotherTr######er, haha! Just so sad that TCM refused to sell one to him.
Often wrong, never in doubt...

bm2

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:17 PM

bm2

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
QUOTE (nazirmz @ Jan 6 2009, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Navara 1st batch SOLD OUT! Went to look at few nissan showroom but there wasn't any available for viewing. So far not confirmed when the 2nd batch is coming.

Why does TCM even bother bringing in alot Renault when the market here is virtually nil, yet limit the import of Navara pickup when Malaysian are crazed about pickup? This just doesn't make sense. TCM might as well fire their whole marketing team.

My big boss is very keen on Navara and wish to buy them but it seems that once again TCM will lose another customer! I wouldn't say what he'll end up with, but I prefer it to be Navara due to its full size pickup and MotherTr######er, haha! Just so sad that TCM refused to sell one to him.

Any reviews from owners? Thanks.

bm2

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:34 PM

bm2

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
QUOTE (bm2 @ Mar 23 2009, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any reviews from owners? Thanks.

guys no reviews yet from owners? seen few on the road already.... share a bit larr...wink.gif

tazztham

Posted 30 April 2009 - 05:44 PM

tazztham

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts
hi guys,

something to consider...
Vector Tuning

tazztham

jepakazoid

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:35 AM

jepakazoid

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts
QUOTE (tazztham @ Apr 30 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi guys,

something to consider...
Vector Tuning

Any owner of the mighty Navara here? How is the fuel consumption and maintenance so far?

ameniey

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:32 PM

ameniey

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
QUOTE (ShiftVQV6 @ Oct 31 2008, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
price is rm104k in kk.... overpriced.

all come in auto only.

more/less the same here in peninsula !
3guys1hammer,2girls1cup,1guy1jar

thekop555

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:00 PM

thekop555

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts
navara is a premium truck. cant match with hilux, frontier or triton. thats y the price is slightly higher.
the spec also very one side if compare to other truck available here in boleh land.

about the tranny....i think TCM will introduce manual version soon. just wait n see.

ameniey

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:45 PM

ameniey

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
QUOTE (jepakazoid @ Jul 22 2009, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any owner of the mighty Navara here? How is the fuel consumption and maintenance so far?

So far more than 20 Navara I encountered within the past 3 months. All are old men whom I think `buta IT`. I don't think we will get any review from Navara owner here anytime soon.

ps: Different Navara with different old men.
3guys1hammer,2girls1cup,1guy1jar

ShiftVQV6

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:33 PM

ShiftVQV6

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,659 posts

in my opinion, premium truck is just a class or sales gimmicks created by TC.....