Why switch from City to VIOS?
Posted 30 June 2003 - 08:08 AM
its so affordable, bcuz they do not want to left out not ordering 1, bcuz
they do not want a long waiting period, bcuz this n bcuz that. At that
time, no Vios for look, touch n drive yet. So, all booked CT first lah.
Then, came Vios. And it definately looks better than the 'iron' / 'boat' /
whatever lah. And also the proven VVTi loh. CT is so futuristic that not
many ppl can accept that yet. Maybe, HM should launch it in year 2020.
That is what I think ppl shifted.
Just my 2 cents ok.
Posted 30 June 2003 - 08:45 AM
1) The inital price of Vios was so high, RM95k compared to CT-RM79k, but
2) I don't like the city rear looks while on the road & my gf dun like its
front looks. Vios Exterior looks much sporty, i like the head lights & fog
3) EPS sterling gave me a light feeling.
4) No quick responsive of puching the power while on driving on 70km/h and
5) Prefer Toyota car, realiable, as i heard over Honda. (my 1st toyota)
6) No heart touching when viewing CT.
7) The CT rear seat doesn't look and seated nice. although Vios is smaller
in leg room.
my 2 cents...
Posted 30 June 2003 - 08:48 AM
maybe you should said Toyota slaes girl looks nicer too loh..
Posted 30 June 2003 - 08:53 AM
Posted 30 June 2003 - 08:59 AM
anyway its much much better than Proton sales loh...heeee
Posted 30 June 2003 - 09:27 AM
went to almost 4 showrooms around kl..none..is pretty le..
hmm...i think see most pretty SA is from NAZA and BMW...
toyota wan..SA veli aunty....
Posted 30 June 2003 - 09:31 AM
Until today, still prefer CT than Vios though.
Posted 30 June 2003 - 10:50 AM
Matrix and facelifted Kancil.......
Posted 30 June 2003 - 12:06 PM
no car are so prefect to meet everyone requirement loh....anyway Vios its
really a good car to use if comparing to potong heeee
Posted 30 June 2003 - 07:54 PM
Looks like the deciding factors evolve around the following features
2. External shape design - longer appealing period
3. Stronger brake power
4. More powerful & responsive engine
5. Comfortable seat
Did I miss any features ? And ...
..any more to add ?