Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Unser - Q & A - Part 2

• Please log in to reply

Loke

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

Loke

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts
QUOTE (kennyip @ Apr 13 2012, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just sharing.. my UNSER is okay but once i done it for my ISWARA for white smoke....

- just ask the mechanic check the valve seats, less than RM200 solution.

Cheers!

How long does it takes to repair this type of problem?

kennyip

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

kennyip

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
QUOTE (Loke @ Apr 19 2012, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How long does it takes to repair this type of problem?

replacement of valve seats only took less than 2 hours..

it is the journey, not the destination

Ashitaka

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

Ashitaka

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 782 posts
Hi everybody,

Long time didn't come here so I just drop in to say "Hi".

Hope all are well, healthy and happy.

Cheers!

jhuan

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:52 PM

jhuan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
After reading through all these replies in Q & A, I'm now decided to look for one unit of LGX. Not only it suits my purposes of usage, it also suits my budget in terms of selling price, maintenance costs and so forth.

Have been to several secondhand car deals, can't really find a good condition unit. So anyone here having intention to sell off you Unser and looking for one good future owner for your unit? biggrin.gif

I'm in JB. Will be ok to go over to your place to view the Unser. I need an auto LGX unit. Color doesn't matter, of coz preferably dark maroon (look like black) with silver body kits. All in original condition is preferably as well.

Pls drop me PM if you are interested to let go your Unser.

Thx!
Nevermind a signature, just me !!

mleong

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:17 AM

mleong

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts
Very long time didn't log in! Just want to say hi.
Mine is a 2002 model auto gear. Has 206k km on it. So far so good. Average about 350km per tank, mostly city driving to work and back. Now the engine shake a bit more. Mechanic say it is the mount and will cost about 700 plus to replce all the mount with labour.

Last night was at Mid Valley. Saw the Prius C. very tempted to buy it. according to the salesman, one full tank of Rm70.00 petrol can run for about 700km. any opinion?

johnor

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

johnor

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
dear unserien owners,

i'am planning to change my saga blm 08 to unser 2nd year 99-00. the reason caused

1. dont want to paying monthly anymore with values of car down drasticly, and try to buy cash unser 2nd.
2. want to get more space for family
3. of course to get free of mind smile.gif

i hope someone can give some good advise for my planning.....tq

unserowner

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

unserowner

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
HI all , my dad just pass me his unser after he gets his 4wd navara . So i have to say i learnt about unser alot going through all the q and a although it's been quite long ! And i would love to say thank you to all the sifus out there for good guides and awesome mod heads up !!!!!!!

Loke

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

Loke

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts
QUOTE (mleong @ Nov 16 2012, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very long time didn't log in! Just want to say hi.
Mine is a 2002 model auto gear. Has 206k km on it. So far so good. Average about 350km per tank, mostly city driving to work and back. Now the engine shake a bit more. Mechanic say it is the mount and will cost about 700 plus to replce all the mount with labour.

Last night was at Mid Valley. Saw the Prius C. very tempted to buy it. according to the salesman, one full tank of Rm70.00 petrol can run for about 700km. any opinion?

I just traded in my unser for a Vios.
Mine is a 2001 model auto gear with a mileage of 106k on it.
Very high fuel comsumption already and started to emit white smoke.
Radiator also starts to leak.

Loke

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

Loke

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts
QUOTE (unserowner @ Feb 27 2013, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HI all , my dad just pass me his unser after he gets his 4wd navara . So i have to say i learnt about unser alot going through all the q and a although it's been quite long ! And i would love to say thank you to all the sifus out there for good guides and awesome mod heads up !!!!!!!

Enjoy your "new" ride.

jhuan

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:02 PM

jhuan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Urgent help needed!

My unser LGX has a bog problem recently. The engine would died off suddenly when driving. This really scare me of esp when I was driving on highway. But when I restart the engine, sometimes it will crank immediately but other times it has to wait for some times before it will crank and restart again.

However this happen on and off, of which very difficult to explain to mechanic as I drive the car to the workshop it will be in starting condition.

Anyone facing this problem before?
Nevermind a signature, just me !!