1. There is a mild wind noice during 100km/h, i am curious because it seems to come from the bottom of front windscreen, and also i notice outside smell came into cabin although air circulation is set to internal circulation
2. There is rattling noice from the right side vacuum door, during uneven road, the left side power door is ok
3. Can i start the car by twisting the key at once ? Or shall i twist to ON and wait till all lights go off before crank to start?
4. Do the doors have auto-lock function, let say when the car is driven to 30 km/h? Mine won't lock and must do it manually using the swich
5. After i park my car, i found that the floor area below the exhaust silencer have huge amount of water
6. How to unload the spare tyre? I can't find the notch or bolt
Really appreciate your feedbacks, thanks in advance
Hey Altis, only most active forum in Malaysia for Estima would be MEOG. Am a new owner of ACR30, 2.4.
1. Your wind noise could be standard as mine also have, or perhaps sometimes the rubber gap has worn out, such noise can be louder than others.
2. Have heard of lot of Estima has this problem, sorry can't help as no experience in this.
3. I can't see why it needs to wait till lights off before cranking.
4. your original alarm system likely no longer work. I change mine to aftermarket, they will ask you if you like after car move, than autolock or press brake auto lock or close door, engine start auto lock. It can be custom assign according to what u prefer.
5. tot water from exhaust comes out is good ! dunno...
6. when u open your back door, right smack in the center, u need to peel the small little conseal like carpet to see the bolt to release it down.