Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

innova vs wish

• Please log in to reply

WishGialla

Posted 07 July 2005 - 08:44 AM

WishGialla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
So cheap ah....buy 10 lah...Tongue

Top100

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:37 AM

Top100

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts
yeah buy 10 and get 10k profit for each car.Smile

WishGialla

Posted 07 July 2005 - 10:07 AM

WishGialla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
Big Smile

euanerin

Posted 07 July 2005 - 10:29 AM

euanerin

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,005 posts
Bro WG ,

U transplant engine or you add a turbo kid onto you Wish ?

WishGialla

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:27 PM

WishGialla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
Bro...it's a bolt on turbo kit...all other parts stocks and standard...
Smile

mpvhunters

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:42 AM

mpvhunters

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (aeewantu26 @ Jul 4 2005, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi all toyota forumers,

thinking of getting a MPV, interested in toyota, so what do u think about
these two model??

thanks and have a nice day!!

Hi all mpvian n next mpv owner, I had used both of three toyota Unser, Innova and Wish, Here are my Comment : Unser is my 1st mpv, bought in 2003 LGX facelift model, a middle-big mpv, but have only 1.8 power plan, no VVT-i only got EFI, it roaring loadly when we started it up, the size is enough for 8 passanger n their stuff. I felt no power of this mpv due to the ration of size n egine are not appropiate. I change to pre-facelift innova in 2008, got VVT-i, fuel compsumption is better than Unser but seem it can go faster, the fuel comp also not very good. I also felt under power of this mpv although it have 2.0 16v but seem it's manual transmission, I felt it's heavy to catch other vehicle. Early in this year, I made a drastic decision to tarde-in the innova and took out a new model of Toyota Wish and the result is... Wish is the winner of the miost affordable mpv that I had drove before, rm70 now with RON95 can go up to Penang from Pagoh, before I drove only 400km with the same fuel. My Wish engine is so smooth, even it's a recond 2009 unit fr Japan... have 7 peed valvematic engine and of course I no more need to push the clutch anymore. If the about the space, I have only 4 chlids and It's not a problem to down-grade the size of the car n I realized the my eldest son also dont want to go along my family anymore to any trip planned

khskeet

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:39 AM

khskeet

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
For me I prefer innova cause it have individual ac to all passenger. So the ppl right at the back is not so hot on a hot day especially long distance drive. Wish is good on fuel consumption but no individual ac

Ade_Lee

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:26 AM

Ade_Lee

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts
I have an Innova. Its big, solild and dependable.

I've driven a Wish. It small, quick and dependable.

If your family members are all big sized, then go with Innova. Compared to wish, its at least 20K cheaper, and you can use the balance money for petrol.

Anyway, wish is more for people who want to keep a smaller sized Wagon in the house, so its completely based on how much space you want.

QUOTE (aeewantu26 @ Jul 4 2005, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi all toyota forumers,

thinking of getting a MPV, interested in toyota, so what do u think about
these two model??

thanks and have a nice day!!

illusiv

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:22 AM

illusiv

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
Hi all,

I am assisting a friend to recruit Toyota Innova owner for a car industry focus group survey happening this Sunday morning. 17th August 2014.

Participants must be:
-Car purchase decision maker and main user.
-Owners of the current Toyota Innova model, purchased from July 2013 onwards.
-From Klang Valley.
-Able to converse in English

Participants are required to photocopy their registration card and bring it along with their IC for verification purposes on the day of the survey.

Each participant will receive RM200 for their contribution to the focus group.

If you are interested, please email your name and contact number to illusiv@gmail.com

Please share this with your friends that own Innova as well yea.
Thank you!

illusiv

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:52 PM

illusiv

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
QUOTE (illusiv @ Aug 13 2014, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,

I am assisting a friend to recruit Toyota Innova owner for a car industry focus group survey happening this Sunday morning. 17th August 2014.

Participants must be:
-Car purchase decision maker and main user.
-Owners of the current Toyota Innova model, purchased from July 2013 onwards.
-From Klang Valley.
-Able to converse in English

Participants are required to photocopy their registration card and bring it along with their IC for verification purposes on the day of the survey.

Each participant will receive RM200 for their contribution to the focus group.

If you are interested, please email your name and contact number to illusiv@gmail.com

Please share this with your friends that own Innova as well yea.
Thank you!

I just got an update that the focus group registration deadline is by noon tomorrow.
Please email illusiv@gmail.com now to register now.
Please share this with your friends that owns Innova. (purchased after July 2013)
Thank you!