Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

any offer 4 my 05 lancer?

• Please log in to reply

lancerbm

Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:23 PM

lancerbm

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
hi,
i wonder if any mitsu dealer will take my lancer05 for rm67k. want to
trade-in for the new lancer gt. if any of you know such a dealer, pls let
me know. cannot tahan seeing the gt on the road.......very garang.
grrrrrrr.

aredy

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:24 PM

aredy

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
QUOTE (lancerbm @ Nov 6 2008, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi,
i wonder if any mitsu dealer will take my lancer05 for rm67k. want to
trade-in for the new lancer gt. if any of you know such a dealer, pls let
me know. cannot tahan seeing the gt on the road.......very garang.
grrrrrrr.

me tooo... anyone? car at Kemaman, Trg

lancerbm

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:51 PM

lancerbm

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
QUOTE (aredy @ Dec 30 2008, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
me tooo... anyone? car at Kemaman, Trg

looks like we've to wait and see if mitsu can give a very good discount and appreciate supporters like us. i even wrote in to mitsu about existing customers like us but no reply from them at all. i feel mitsu now is becoming more arrogant, more like the honda and toyota sales people. lets see how they re-act when nobody wants to buy their cars.

mosh

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:54 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
guys, how lancer 05/06 overall i mean in aspect of maintenance wise, realibilty and FC ? im also considering lancer 05/06 to replace my wira. i got 1 yrs loan to finish and thinking on another car below 70K..

SplitFire

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:07 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (mosh @ Aug 4 2009, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
guys, how lancer 05/06 overall i mean in aspect of maintenance wise, realibilty and FC ? im also considering lancer 05/06 to replace my wira. i got 1 yrs loan to finish and thinking on another car below 70K..

Moshie bro, final batch of 1.6L Lancer before GT came in, only sold at RM68K brand new. Now should be very cheap already.

I'm regret did not hear this news at that time, else I'll have been driving one.
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

jayraptor

Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:00 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (lancerbm @ Jan 3 2009, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks like we've to wait and see if mitsu can give a very good discount and appreciate supporters like us. i even wrote in to mitsu about existing customers like us but no reply from them at all. i feel mitsu now is becoming more arrogant, more like the honda and toyota sales people. lets see how they re-act when nobody wants to buy their cars.

They are probably worry of getting angry voice from Lancer INVECS II '05-'06 model owners on the resale value. Splitfire is right, in Jan '07, they quote me RM80k for new Lancer with bodykit and RM60k for 1yr old stock. The price dropped further for when Lancer GT came out around I think in June or July '07. For Lancer 05/06, it could only fetch around RM40k. Sorry for the resale value, Mitsubishi was in its darkest hour at that time. Internal Traitors + Aussies brought down Mitsu to its knee between late 1998 to 2005.

Hi Splitfire,

I think you didn't go to see Lancer GT when 1st launched. That's why you didn't know the offer on stock clearance. Talk to the salesman more, they'll definitely inform you on stock clearance. I almost go for it too as I was still looking for family car at that time ended getting Sentra 1.6SG (A) in Dec '07. Will be happier to get Lancer instead of N16 for its full features.

mosh

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:30 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
end of 2010, i definitly wanna change car due to finish loan.. need to do budgeting now on my income and projected capital growth.. since currently im applicable to own but i rejected the loan offer for civic 2.0, i need to be budget, it wud be below 55K, wanna pit in 2nd hen 05/6 Lancer vs 2nd hen Persona SE vs 2nd hen Waja CPS ( this time sure new lancer waja came out but around 70K ++ ) smile_tongue.gif

lancerbm

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:44 PM

lancerbm

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
mosh,
my car is almost 4 years old and has 140k on meter. so far the car is good and no major problems. i've done timing belt change for rm 1.2k and full engine & gearbox mounting change for rm 700. pls bear in mind that all my services are at authorized mitsu service centres, that's why a bit expensive (all original parts from japan). normal oil service with full-syn oil, filter and service is around rm250. gearbox oil is around rm100. fc mileage is around 11.5 to 14 km/ltr. overall it is a reliable car, no rattling or noise. the only expensive item is the suspension, for rear rm350/pc and front rm600/pc (better change to full adjustable - more cheaper). so, this is my verdict on the '05 lancer glx which comes with invecs III cvt. keep me posted if you want more answers (i'm not an expert but can help you understand more on small details).

mosh

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:55 AM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (lancerbm @ Aug 6 2009, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mosh,
my car is almost 4 years old and has 140k on meter. so far the car is good and no major problems. i've done timing belt change for rm 1.2k and full engine & gearbox mounting change for rm 700. pls bear in mind that all my services are at authorized mitsu service centres, that's why a bit expensive (all original parts from japan). normal oil service with full-syn oil, filter and service is around rm250. gearbox oil is around rm100. fc mileage is around 11.5 to 14 km/ltr. overall it is a reliable car, no rattling or noise. the only expensive item is the suspension, for rear rm350/pc and front rm600/pc (better change to full adjustable - more cheaper). so, this is my verdict on the '05 lancer glx which comes with invecs III cvt. keep me posted if you want more answers (i'm not an expert but can help you understand more on small details).

i tot stock suspension is kindda the same as waja setup ?

SplitFire

Posted 10 August 2009 - 02:38 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (mosh @ Aug 10 2009, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i tot stock suspension is kindda the same as waja setup ?

Bro, my junk also finish loan liao... Next year also a good time to change ride. Adjustment in NAP, new Waja-Lancer...bla bla bla.... See how 1st lor...

But I'm still aiming at Lancer GT. smile_approve.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire