Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

looking for used swift

• Please log in to reply

maddriver

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:50 PM

maddriver

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,668 posts
looking for a used current model swift. u can call me at 013-3420849 if
anyone has one available for sale.

cheers!

poheric

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:53 PM

poheric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
Hi all, I had found a use CBU 2006 Swift cost at RM57-59k. Can anyone share with me this car has any problem? such as noisy sound and engine defects? is it a good buy compare to new Myvi? thanks.

nazirmz

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:28 AM

nazirmz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,625 posts
QUOTE (poheric @ Jan 12 2009, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all, I had found a use CBU 2006 Swift cost at RM57-59k. Can anyone share with me this car has any problem? such as noisy sound and engine defects? is it a good buy compare to new Myvi? thanks.

Compare to Myvi, swift wins in ALL aspect. I've owned this car for 3 years++ now and so far problem free. But just so to be sure, have a test drive and make sure there's no strange noise. Swift is a pretty "quiet" car mechanically, and won't make any unusual noise. If you're not sure, test drive a brand new one and compare to the used one. There should not be much differences.

Also, pls chk for accident damages, as Swift is such a good handling car with mostly youngsters driving it, the tendency is there. If you're not sure what to look out for, just get some friends who's familiar with the subject.
Often wrong, never in doubt...

DSAI

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:45 AM

DSAI

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 750 posts
adi spoke to bro maddie,but he want the 1.6 model.otherwise i got a good offer for him.its ok.hehe
a new hope...