Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

any good chevy workshop in JB

• Please log in to reply

soblur1

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:40 AM

soblur1

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Yup, Cergazam is no longer servicing chevy cars. I just change all 4 absorbers (oem from korea for optra), 2 absorber bush for the front, 4 stabalizer link rods and 4 Tyres on 16 december 2011. I got the parts exclude tyres from Tenaga Jaya (Address: No. 42, Jalan Harimau Tarum, Century Garden 80250, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia, Tel: 07-335 1888) for somewhere around RM1100.00

For the tyres i chose, Goodyear Eagle F1 Directional 5 - RM280 ea (195/55R15) (inclusive of valve, balancing, rotating and alightment). This time around i went to Hawk Tyres Johor Bahru Jalan Sri Pelangi Branch instead as it was nearer to my house and I always go there (quite a few chevy optra owners service here). Look for Ah Tow. *Note: Ah Tow from the Sri Pelangi branch cannot change the timing belt, only Fahdil from the Taman Sentosa Branch knows how to change the timing belt for Optra 1.8LT.