Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Modenas Elegan experience

• Please log in to reply

ghazsadon

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:11 PM

ghazsadon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
Wa rasa motor gua dah uzur la, byk dah penyakit hinggap. Thanks to first owner who treated the bike like donkey and the bloody shop owner who lied about the true condition of the bike.

To buy back elegan? Ermm.. it is a nice bike but my experience with mine isnt that memorable kekeke

rsa25

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:16 AM

rsa25

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,316 posts
QUOTE (ghazsadon @ Jan 8 2010, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wa rasa motor gua dah uzur la, byk dah penyakit hinggap. Thanks to first owner who treated the bike like donkey and the bloody shop owner who lied about the true condition of the bike.

To buy back elegan? Ermm.. it is a nice bike but my experience with mine isnt that memorable kekeke

Ha lama tak masuk forum ni sejak opis block website ni.

Ghaz hantar pada Zul Yuzi Pachi je habis cita.
Stormbringer

rsbv2619

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:13 PM

rsbv2619

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
Good day my fellow bikers,

I am interested in selling my Elegan which is 18 months old. Well maintained. Custom paint work for the rims and engine housin. See 2 believe. If interested pls mail me at zoukwall@yahoo.com

nextar

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:55 PM

nextar

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 339 posts
I am experiencing occasional jerking at mostly low speed. Anybody got ideas what to fix. THanks.

jacobb

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:44 PM

jacobb

6th Gear

• Members
  • 9 posts
QUOTE (nextar @ Jan 15 2010, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am experiencing occasional jerking at mostly low speed. Anybody got ideas what to fix. THanks.

gotta service your CVT... at klang valley most of us went to mcdonas auti at jalan ipoh.. or.. meng seng jalan pudu.. or Petaling Utama jln pudu or MMR at seksyen 16. s.alam....

mb339a

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:01 AM

mb339a

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
QUOTE (nextar @ Jan 15 2010, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

through my experience... jerking at mostly low speed. kebiasaan disebabkan oleh 6 biji roller kat pulley depan cvt..tukar je roller tu biasanya selesai le masalah. Roller tu kalau yang ringan untuk dapatkan pick up lebih,
lajak kurang dan kalau yang berat disebaliknya pula ....ok terimakasih bye bye

jacobb

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:01 PM

jacobb

6th Gear

• Members
  • 9 posts
QUOTE (mb339a @ Jan 22 2010, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
through my experience... jerking at mostly low speed. kebiasaan disebabkan oleh 6 biji roller kat pulley depan cvt..tukar je roller tu biasanya selesai le masalah. Roller tu kalau yang ringan untuk dapatkan pick up lebih,
lajak kurang dan kalau yang berat disebaliknya pula ....ok terimakasih bye bye

roller kalau tak haus, takyah tukar. pergi jer servis cvt. kebiasaan nya disebabkan minyak grease dah habis di celah sana-sinun perkakasan cvt. pomen yg xpert akan bukak cvt (area yg ada tmpt start kaki tu) & then cuci parts cvt tu dan keringkan. pada masa yg sama pomen akan check samada belting still bole guna atau tidak. selalu klu belt original modenas boleh cecah 20,000km. kalau pakai belt sym, kene selalu check.

yuzray

Posted 15 February 2010 - 03:07 AM

yuzray

5th Gear

• Members
  • 5 posts
salam n hello 2 all...

when all are upgrading to gts/vts/evo 250, i decided to juz take an Elegan for my ride (I can only afford Elegan anyway...since have to buy in cash), after being bikeless for almost more than a year (the last bike i had was mz moskito). I found Elegan is a good scooter, but my battery went dead after a few days of owning it....what happenned? Went back to the shop i bought it, the foreman recharge the battery and now it goes back to normal. What actually triggers the problem & how to avoid it from happening again? any idea?

Regards.

kudakepang

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:29 AM

kudakepang

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
QUOTE (yuzray @ Feb 15 2010, 03:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
salam n hello 2 all...

when all are upgrading to gts/vts/evo 250, i decided to juz take an Elegan for my ride (I can only afford Elegan anyway...since have to buy in cash), after being bikeless for almost more than a year (the last bike i had was mz moskito). I found Elegan is a good scooter, but my battery went dead after a few days of owning it....what happenned? Went back to the shop i bought it, the foreman recharge the battery and now it goes back to normal. What actually triggers the problem & how to avoid it from happening again? any idea?

Regards.

same as my new vts 200. check with voltmeter - voltage is same when engine is running, means there is no current to charge the batery. suspect alternator or rectifier regulator or main fuse kong. ask the foreman to check the main fuse first since i cannot locate the main fuse. tada... its a burnt fuse. change the fuse and now already ok.

Balee

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:27 PM

Balee

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 997 posts
My almost 3 years Elegan with 47k km on the clock is still with the original battery.