Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Big step towards Waja ownership

• Please log in to reply

A4dave

Posted 22 January 2003 - 09:02 PM

A4dave

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,963 posts
Today went to finalise some things with my regular salesperson, whom I bought my Wira from last time.

Going to go for Waja 1.6 manual minus accessories (opted only for door visor and number plate holder) - 58.6k. If full accessories - 61.7 k .

Good or not? Can get car after CNY, sometime in February.

Need to drive my Wira for their used car dealer to see on Friday (to ascertain 2nd hand value to trade in). Also to pass other documents like payslips, JPJ card and insurance policy.

firdausasri

Posted 22 January 2003 - 09:11 PM

firdausasri

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,036 posts
A4dave,

Have you test driven the car? IMHO, the car is the best deal in the market for 1.6 range (brand new). But remember to download checklist at wpc website. Anyway, congratullations ! Big Smile

A4dave

Posted 22 January 2003 - 09:17 PM

A4dave

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,963 posts
Nope, I haven`t. No opportunity becos the cars come to the showroom and go to the customers next!

I figured - those nice people at Proton Waja forum can`t have lied to me. Yes, there were frustrations, anger but more importantly, there were happiness and joy too.

Also got feedback from my badminton friends (both of them driving 1.6 auto).

Also thought `Never mind, I can fall back and rely on WPC and Proton Waja forum in AW`. Sort of the `Dear Thelma` column for Proton Waja owners. LOL!Big Smile

firdausasri

Posted 22 January 2003 - 09:25 PM

firdausasri

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,036 posts
A4dave,

Are you coming this Saturday evening for KS trip? If so, I'll let you test drive mine but Auto lar. Big Smile

f7822

Posted 22 January 2003 - 09:28 PM

f7822

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts
Congratulations A4dave.. glad you've made your decission, hope you'll enjoy driving your new Waja when u finally get it! Big Smile

and also like fir said earlier, do find it handy with the checklist that our wpc committee had compiled in wpc website when u take the delivery of your car.. very useful indeed!! Wink

A4dave

Posted 22 January 2003 - 09:30 PM

A4dave

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,963 posts
fir: Thank you for your kind gesture. No, I won`t be coming. I will feel out of place with my Wira among the convoy of Wajas.Smile

A4dave

Posted 22 January 2003 - 09:34 PM

A4dave

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,963 posts
f7822: tq tq. Yes, I will. I'll apply for WPC membership once I get hold of my chassis and regno.Smile

patricktoh

Posted 22 January 2003 - 11:40 PM

patricktoh

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts
A4dave,
You made a right choice. Welcome to WPC family.

neo79

Posted 23 January 2003 - 01:21 AM

neo79

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,213 posts
finally made the move to the darkside...muahahhahaha

HRGOH

Posted 23 January 2003 - 02:21 AM

HRGOH

White Lightning