Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Calling all Wira 1.6 owners!!

• Please log in to reply

kat97

Posted 05 February 2002 - 11:14 PM

kat97

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,214 posts
darn it... i must count myself lucky. Alwiz do the mutii with my servicing. Better do any changes b4 my mec`s mut rosak. Yes that thing cost RM20k. I think u should alwiz mut the car on any mods done. Yes only eon can do that but if ppl got connection with eon can get equipmentma... hehehe.

stevecwl

Posted 05 February 2002 - 11:53 PM

stevecwl

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
baldwin,

That one I cannot bcoz I never keep track of it but u can try this woksyop in Setapak. Went there last time and find the owner hv a Putra muffler at his place. His address is:-

EXSS Pusat Ekzos
No.22 Jalan 2/23A Taman Danau Kota
Off Jln Genting Kelang, Setapak
Tel: 03-4149 8918 012-3085152
Look for Shahrom.

If u ever bought KERETA magazine, u can find the map to his worksyop. He almost advertise every month. Good LUCK to u !!! Hopefully the Putra muffler is still there since it is so demanding.

stevecwl

Posted 06 February 2002 - 12:07 AM

stevecwl

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
H.0ne,

Mamak session? can....except on Friday (mahjong day), Sat and Sun (family day) :)

BTW, I m staying around IOI Mall.

BlowOff

Posted 06 February 2002 - 11:35 AM

BlowOff

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
navin man i was talkin about a manual gear la when i say 800-900$. what for i want to change back to auto gear waste ma money la kan...:)

bumblebee

Posted 06 February 2002 - 02:04 PM

bumblebee

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
Guys,
Err .. just wondering .. this is open to all 1600cc PROTON right ?? or just onli Wira(s) ...

Don`t lah limit to onli Wira 1.6cc, let the other gang like Satria oso to join lah .. hehehe :)

Regards,
Bumble Bee

HonourableOne

Posted 06 February 2002 - 04:30 PM

HonourableOne

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
Saturday night lah... ?
Or u guys wanna have it on a weekday night??
IOI mall...hmm...puchong lah?
take LDP....pay toll and u will find urself in DJ in no time :)

navin man i was talkin about a manual gear la when i say 800-900$. what for i want to change back to auto gear waste ma money la kan...:)

True...true...
-----------------------------------------------
.. just wondering .. this is open to all 1600cc PROTON right ?? or just onli Wira(s) ...

Don`t lah limit to onli Wira 1.6cc, let the other gang like Satria oso to join lah .. hehehe :)
Of course you`re welcome :)

regards,
Navin.

czero

Posted 06 February 2002 - 07:32 PM

czero

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 620 posts
hey baldwin,
my gearbox from jepun wan. Don`t know what those guys did to the gearbox but i know the ratio definately changed. Too much difference from the old gearbox.
My mechanic who got the gearbox for me didn`t touch anything in it. But the thing did cost me 2,400 bucks.

Bumblebee,
2` is not big ler... read from this exhaust & piping book from UK. It said that 2` is the ideal diameter & the length of the pipe must be a lil longer ( means must bend abit here and there). Also said was to increase the air intake as much as possible..

Cheers ..

baldwin

Posted 06 February 2002 - 11:20 PM

baldwin

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts
stevecwl,
thanX a lot for the info....really appreciated it Smile
anyway, will call up 2mora to enquire.

gathering/meeting session.......weekdayz or weekends will be alright.,..anytime during this CNY holiday season would be great!

now,,,anybody with any suggestions on where we should hang out ? and inspect one another`s 4G92`s ? Shock

stevecwl

Posted 06 February 2002 - 11:33 PM

stevecwl

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
czero,

I once used a 2` inch pipe with bullet and Putra muffler but when I found out the pick up and top speed is worse compare to the OEM, I decided to change back to 1` 75 inch. Now, it is much better. Other car I donno lah, but for my Auto car, a 2` inch pipe is a No-No. Kaedah cuba dan tak berjaya!!

baldwin

Posted 06 February 2002 - 11:48 PM

baldwin

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts
steve.....
what mods are u planning to do on ur car...?

yours is the TCE izzit?
any gathering ideas?