Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Authorise Peugeot Workshop

• Please log in to reply

mrhasx

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:13 AM

mrhasx

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (Andy214 @ Aug 29 2008, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear All,

I went to Geot Auto for service yesterday (reason: They have Total brand).

My ride was much better now, not so harsh anymore.
Don't know how to describe, let just say, when I go through small pot
holes:
Previously: THAM THAM!!! (like very hard)
Now: Thum Thum!

Forgot to check if there's any difference in tyre pressure, I'll check
when I go back later.

hello Andy214,

where is Geot Auto located? i'm driving 206B and now clock 90k mileage.. haiya warranty sulah mau abis maa.. just want to find other SC for my car.. the experienced mechanic one.. any suggestion? anyone?

mshiraz

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:52 AM

mshiraz

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 601 posts
QUOTE (mrhasx @ Jun 3 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hello Andy214,

where is Geot Auto located? i'm driving 206B and now clock 90k mileage.. haiya warranty sulah mau abis maa.. just want to find other SC for my car.. the experienced mechanic one.. any suggestion? anyone?

hi mrhasx
geotauto is in pj jln 222.near the petronas, next to the perodua service center,u can ring them if u're lost.

i might be goin there today to settle something with my 407.at high speed more then 160kph whenever i press the brake the steering wheel abit wabbling.

i think might be the brake disc.my frens lancer had the same problem.i think thiis is due to our aggresive driving ie go fast press brake go fast again,then the weather hot and cold suddenly will surely make the brake disc bend.my frens honda civic got the same problem.

i hope they can do something.or better change the whole thing.

and andy,finally u went there smile.gif
m shiraz

Andy214

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:57 PM

Andy214

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,549 posts
QUOTE (mrhasx @ Jun 3 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hello Andy214,

As mentioned by mshirax, it's in PJ Jln 222.

Geot Auto is authorised SC. You can check Peugeot Club Malaysia form - workshop section for a list of workshops. If your car has no more warranty, you can try/source some of those reputable workshops and probably much cheaper labour too, and also probably better service and cleaner job.

Geot Auto is not bad, but since they're also authorised SC, they have to follow the standard price.

QUOTE (mshiraz @ Jun 3 2009, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi mrhasx
geotauto is in pj jln 222.near the petronas, next to the perodua service center,u can ring them if u're lost.

i might be goin there today to settle something with my 407.at high speed more then 160kph whenever i press the brake the steering wheel abit wabbling.

i think might be the brake disc.my frens lancer had the same problem.i think thiis is due to our aggresive driving ie go fast press brake go fast again,then the weather hot and cold suddenly will surely make the brake disc bend.my frens honda civic got the same problem.

i hope they can do something.or better change the whole thing.

and andy,finally u went there smile.gif

The Civic issue is well known, or should say, very major issue until they bring up to Honda Japan? But anyway, just get your car checked, hopefully it's nothing serious as that.

mrhasx

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:54 AM

mrhasx

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (Andy214 @ Jun 3 2009, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As mentioned by mshirax, it's in PJ Jln 222.

Geot Auto is authorised SC. You can check Peugeot Club Malaysia form - workshop section for a list of workshops. If your car has no more warranty, you can try/source some of those reputable workshops and probably much cheaper labour too, and also probably better service and cleaner job.

Geot Auto is not bad, but since they're also authorised SC, they have to follow the standard price.

The Civic issue is well known, or should say, very major issue until they bring up to Honda Japan? But anyway, just get your car checked, hopefully it's nothing serious as that.

ok thanx bro..

slumbery

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:14 PM

slumbery

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
What engine oil do they (Geotauto Sdn Bhd) and (West Coast Auto Garage) using?

whetstone

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:52 AM

whetstone

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 617 posts
Heard that Nasim will be coming to Melaka to open a SC....

How true is it ar???

wisconsin9

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:35 PM

wisconsin9

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 662 posts
QUOTE (slumbery @ Mar 15 2010, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What engine oil do they (Geotauto Sdn Bhd) and (West Coast Auto Garage) using?

Man, you just brought up a 1 - 2 year old thread.
Introduce a little anarchy.

sootienann

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:19 PM

sootienann

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
thats the problem with noobs

paperone

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:22 PM

paperone

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
This is by far one of the worst service center for peugeot.

If you ask me, I would say don't go to Geotauto anymore. If even possible, boycott them. The only advantage they currently have is the fact that they do not need to make appointment. Otherwise, I won't be going there.

After I make this comment, the friend and staff of Geotauto come in to bomb me together instead of practicing good customer service to apologise or to make matters better. So rest assured that if anything happen to you there, the people there will team up to bully you.

This may be my personal opinion, but then many others I spoke to also tells me the same while I was there and now posting this in PCM I discover I am not the only one experiencing this. I have emailed to Clic so far they were helpful and not bias. I hope the same happens again.

In the post, Kung Pow I suspect is the worker in Geotauto. Mohd Shafwan on the other hand I believe is either a 18 years old boy who is related to the owner Mohd Sultan. I would really love to find out who he is actually. Since he labelled me as thinking with my ass. Customer service at its best. I paid over RM600 for service, to get this kind of treatment.

https://www.facebook...t=photo_comment

bearuang

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:32 PM

bearuang

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
Anyone have done a normal service there? What was the price like? Can anyone share?
Bearuang