Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Fuel Stick

• Please log in to reply

vr2turbo

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:00 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,462 posts
seethoe,

I work in a trading firm and my salesmen know nuts about stock. They sell only goods that can sell...ha! ha!

So base on your reply you are not a salesman, more likely like mubull mentioned Senior Sales Mgr. biggrin.gif

rdgs,

seethoe

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:17 PM

seethoe

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

seethoe,

I work in a trading firm and my salesmen know nuts about stock. They sell only goods that can sell...ha! ha!

So base on your reply you are not a salesman, more likely like mubull mentioned Senior Sales Mgr. biggrin.gif

rdgs,

same lah...still sales man... tongue.gif lol!

intermilan

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:30 AM

intermilan

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts
anyone can update about their fuel stick?

how is it now?

tq.

mubull

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:08 PM

mubull

Tokyo Drifter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,385 posts
I hv stop using it since the petrol price are down. A group of my colleagues, frens and family members are using it.

Car seems to hv slightly better pick up. The Fc improvement are only better if on highway (+-50km's) . Not much or zero improvement on FC for those drivers tht on heavy or mid footer. It seems only works for those driver's tht oredi on light footer and they gained +- 30km's per full tank (city Drive). So after minus off the cost of Fuel Stick , it does not justify the cost unless the Fuel Price shoot up high again.

Based on the feedback by those Light footer driver, it need lessor effort (pressing accelerator) to move the cars from stop. You should know what I mean if you are light footer driver. So if is cheap I dun mind using it or keeping some stock but not advisable if you are not light footer.

Just my review after feeedback by them oso.

cheers.... Duragloss The Wet Look
www.duragloss.com.my
facebook.com/duraglossmalaysia

vr2turbo

Posted 24 December 2008 - 07:52 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,462 posts
QUOTE (mubull @ Dec 24 2008, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hv stop using it since the petrol price are down. A group of my colleagues, frens and family members are using it.

Car seems to hv slightly better pick up. The Fc improvement are only better if on highway (+-50km's) . Not much or zero improvement on FC for those drivers tht on heavy or mid footer. It seems only works for those driver's tht oredi on light footer and they gained +- 30km's per full tank (city Drive). So after minus off the cost of Fuel Stick , it does not justify the cost unless the Fuel Price shoot up high again.

Based on the feedback by those Light footer driver, it need lessor effort (pressing accelerator) to move the cars from stop. You should know what I mean if you are light footer driver. So if is cheap I dun mind using it or keeping some stock but not advisable if you are not light footer.

Just my review after feeedback by them oso.

mubull,

I have got 2 more piece left over from you. I have not put in anything except petrol for quite a while to clear whatever was inside the tank and tried it again. Both Turbo and Sonata FC went down. But that was the last two pieces, so cannot test further...ha! ha!
Now without FC back to normal...???

rdgs,

mubull

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:28 PM

mubull

Tokyo Drifter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,385 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Dec 24 2008, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mubull,

I have got 2 more piece left over from you. I have not put in anything except petrol for quite a while to clear whatever was inside the tank and tried it again. Both Turbo and Sonata FC went down. But that was the last two pieces, so cannot test further...ha! ha!
Now without FC back to normal...???

rdgs,

Hmmm Maybe u're Rite VR. I tried the "new" stick which is in red colour on my mpv's and few of my families rides when we are on tour recently as I previosly used the "Dark Brown". My ride reported worsen Fc and others reported the same or no improvement ??? I recalled the 1st 2 sticks tht I passed it to u and u reported better FC together with your new modification, the subsequent are of New batch which is in "red". why ah?
cheers.... Duragloss The Wet Look
www.duragloss.com.my
facebook.com/duraglossmalaysia

lukeraj

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:57 PM

lukeraj

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts
QUOTE (mubull @ Dec 30 2008, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmm Maybe u're Rite VR. I tried the "new" stick which is in red colour on my mpv's and few of my families rides when we are on tour recently as I previosly used the "Dark Brown". My ride reported worsen Fc and others reported the same or no improvement ??? I recalled the 1st 2 sticks tht I passed it to u and u reported better FC together with your new modification, the subsequent are of New batch which is in "red". why ah?

Well guys happy new year to all of you ,I have been busy other than Malaysia ,good to see the oil price dropping good for all of us ,at the same time we need to review our price based on market condition its only fair our cost has come down due to the drop in Palm oil commodity please take note until
end of this month

lukeraj

Posted 03 January 2009 - 06:48 PM

lukeraj

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts
QUOTE (lukeraj @ Jan 2 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well guys happy new year to all of you ,I have been busy other than Malaysia ,good to see the oil price dropping good for all of us ,at the same time we need to review our price based on market condition its only fair our cost has come down due to the drop in Palm oil commodity please take note until
end of this month

The price for Fuelstick will be RM29.90 per pack of 15 pieces for 600 liter treatment.
Minimum purchase of 5 packs per order
This promotion valid unitl 31st January only.

Cheers.

Luke Raj
Markora Entp.
Tel:0379802974
Cell:0122005040
Email:lukeraj@markora.net

lukeraj

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:27 AM

lukeraj

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts
QUOTE (lukeraj @ Jan 3 2009, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The price for Fuelstick will be RM29.90 per pack of 15 pieces for 600 liter treatment.

Cheers.

Luke Raj
Markora Entp.

Cheers.

Luke Raj
Markora Entp.

lukeraj

Posted 27 November 2009 - 03:56 PM

lukeraj

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts
Hi guys we are back after 1 year ,a MLM company took right for Fuelstick and now they have moved on to other products, we are back in the market , the price is RM25.00 par pack of 15 pieces for 600 liter treatment.
Need more info email me

Cheers.

Luke Raj
Markora Entp.
[/quote]