Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Tapau U Tapau Me

• Please log in to reply

nuggyn

Posted 24 March 2003 - 11:33 AM

nuggyn

Bullit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,799 posts
Wow, it has been such a long time since I last played Counter Strike...used to be "addicted" to this game.

TongCatAli

Posted 24 March 2003 - 11:38 AM

TongCatAli

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Let that better tapau some drinks and head-on to play "Daytona", see who can tapau who-lah.

Big SmileFrown

subsonique

Posted 24 March 2003 - 01:37 PM

subsonique

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
nuggyn, i am still addicted to this game. dah lama dah, tak habis-habis main counter strike. come back to the addiciton la, it`s not a bad thing.

tomcatali, aiyooo, i was addicted to this daytona game before. best gila. i learn my drifting skills from there actually.

Glee

Posted 24 March 2003 - 03:31 PM

Glee

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts
ahhah.. i also like the tomyam rice there, and i still play CS at silver. been hanging out in that area for more than 10 years already.. hehe

subsonique

Posted 24 March 2003 - 03:53 PM

subsonique

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
hey glee, which one are you? my nicks in cs are subsonique, copperking, sidewinder, gridlock and also the replacement. maybe i see you thre a lot of times already but not knowing which one are you. hehe.

nuggyn

Posted 24 March 2003 - 04:08 PM

nuggyn

Bullit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,799 posts
hey, just wondering.....is the CS era ended? Coz I have seen a few Internet cafe that don't host this game anymore Frown

Mr. Engineer

Posted 25 March 2003 - 08:06 PM

Mr. Engineer

Karl Benz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 76,523 posts
Possibly just a fad but with the CS tournaments getting more publicity (hopefully) then it might die so fast yet

subsonique

Posted 25 March 2003 - 08:19 PM

subsonique

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
not even close to ending of the game la. just that some of the cafes host other networking games such as 1942 and others. more relaxed ones, not fast paced like cs. love the adrenaline rushing when you are prowling and worried about getting sniped by awp.just like your heart stops when you hear the thundering sound of the awp la. haha, praying only.

andrewlimkn

Posted 27 March 2003 - 01:25 AM

andrewlimkn

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts
wow..the CS fever still around ah..heeh i thought like only those still in school or fresh college ppl sitll playing CS...well for me..used to play it a lot..now i duno how to play liao..haha playin warcraft n fifa now :P

subsonique

Posted 27 March 2003 - 01:29 PM

subsonique

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
haha, for fresh college people huh? well, i am not and i know of working people and still play cs. as for me, i am not into warcraft or even fifa. cs la people, best sikit, suspense.