Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

About Ah Keong888

• Please log in to reply

Posted 17 January 2001 - 05:23 PM

• Guests
Ah Han,
you and your lover Ah Keong seems to be from a different world. it`s just like an orange and an apple. the level of your English is OK and just look at Ah Keong`s english....what a disgrace!!!!!!!! hehehehe, sorry for insulting you lover. How can you communicate with him?? both of you use sign language? Ah Keong said you work as a GRO, making lots of money....is that true? :)
And someone in the thread said that you like ice cream.

AhHan888

Posted 17 January 2001 - 05:35 PM

AhHan888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
I am gainfully employed as a GRO merely to satisfy the needs of my darling Ah Keong. We do not communicate with sign language. We communicate through our souls.

Although my academic achievements qualify me for greater things in life, I am more than content in Temerloh. As for ice cream? mmmmmm....
As I have stated before, I am the Yin and he is the Yang. I could not want for more.

GTiRacer

Posted 17 January 2001 - 05:44 PM

GTiRacer

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
Me wah thau liaw, which is which?

tanhb

Posted 17 January 2001 - 05:48 PM

tanhb

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,963 posts
I don`t think this Ahhan888 is not genuine ahkeong girl.

Ahkeong888 can U confirm?

Guest_Ah Han_*

Posted 17 January 2001 - 05:49 PM

Guest_Ah Han_*
  • Guests
u.... u.... copycat!! use my lame somemore want to scolt me, where r u doing tis to me ah? How do u register wan ah, i don`t mah. here no fun, dow wan to come back alreadi. U thing people will believe u meh, your english so good, my ah keong also don`t know how to talk to u lah, still want to copycat, u ask the people here lah, u see they believe u or me, right, so don`t copy me ah u, i really ask the tai koh from temerloh wan ah!

ahkeong888

Posted 17 January 2001 - 06:03 PM

ahkeong888

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Aiyo,

U all dono who my girl is leh? of corse i got good tasty mah.. the registrationing one is the real AhHan lah. so ezy oso dono...cheh!

AhHan888

Posted 17 January 2001 - 06:07 PM

AhHan888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
As you can see, I am the real mccoy. This young upstart is truly stretching things a bit. Please ignore the poor lost soul who claims my right to stand beside my Ah Keong. I am the Yin and he is the Yang, after all.

Ah Han

Lucifer

Posted 17 January 2001 - 07:46 PM

Lucifer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we ... er, yes, I suppose all you little boys and girls know the rest. Now you know why I love humankind. Without you, I would be out of a job ....

Well, enough interjection. Now, if you`ll excuse me, I have to attend to a few new arrivals. Work never ceases.

Initial R

Posted 17 January 2001 - 09:45 PM

Initial R

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,357 posts
Ownself replying ownself and then supporting ownself again. This is very funny indeed!

tanhb

Posted 17 January 2001 - 09:57 PM

tanhb

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,963 posts
TO6

But but that day meeting I thought Ahkeong came alone?