Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Major/ Minor problem with 206

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

xloader

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:08 PM

xloader

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
QUOTE (leroy87 @ Aug 25 2010, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lolz.. like that how u DIY man.. u bring go kedai?
or if adjust the rim angle to one side.. isit possible to reach?
Is the bulb u change H1 type?

diy la.can do that but hard la.If u remove the wheel u can see clearly the clip that hold the bulb so easier for u to open the clip.yeap h1 55w.if u lazy just ask the shop to change it for u..upah only rm5 i think.lol

ain206

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:40 PM

ain206

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
QUOTE (leroy87 @ Aug 25 2010, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lolz.. like that how u DIY man.. u bring go kedai?
or if adjust the rim angle to one side.. isit possible to reach?
Is the bulb u change H1 type?

Not that hard actually and yup i've change mine without taking the tyre off. just turn the tyre to the right angle and you should be able to open the flip and reach the cover. it might be a bit squeeze bcos the hole it small. those who have hand like hulk better take off the tyre or people will call the bomba later on to free your hand.

leroy87

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:54 PM

leroy87

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
QUOTE (ain206 @ Aug 25 2010, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not that hard actually and yup i've change mine without taking the tyre off. just turn the tyre to the right angle and you should be able to open the flip and reach the cover. it might be a bit squeeze bcos the hole it small. those who have hand like hulk better take off the tyre or people will call the bomba later on to free your hand.

this is funny man.. wait tersepit mati aku. muahaha im 185cm heigh, i think i can consider a hulk.. lol...

anyway im getting h1 OSRAM silverstar bulbs, siapa mau pls pm me or sms me @ 012-6888118
or add my msn desectro@hotmail.com
Best regards,
leroy.

kiawin

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

kiawin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
Dear all,

on top of the ngiek ngiek sound i have during breaks, sometimes i have the loud woo sound too. Usually very obvious while stucked in traffic jam. any idea what's the problem?

secondly, my car vibrates after going 70km/h and geotauto says it's my balancing problem. i have done alignment & balancing twice but problem persists (even immediately after the balancing). any idea too?
to be or not to be? http://blog.kiawin.com

sn00py

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:48 PM

sn00py

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
QUOTE (kiawin @ Oct 12 2010, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear all,

on top of the ngiek ngiek sound i have during breaks, sometimes i have the loud woo sound too. Usually very obvious while stucked in traffic jam. any idea what's the problem?

secondly, my car vibrates after going 70km/h and geotauto says it's my balancing problem. i have done alignment & balancing twice but problem persists (even immediately after the balancing). any idea too?

Hi,

The ngiek ngiek sound is it comes from the rear drums or somewhere else? i have this klok klok sound from the rear drums when i press on it. smile_dead.gif
sn00pz

kiawin

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:56 PM

kiawin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
QUOTE (sn00py @ Oct 12 2010, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

The ngiek ngiek sound is it comes from the rear drums or somewhere else? i have this klok klok sound from the rear drums when i press on it. smile_dead.gif

ngiek ngiek seems to be right front wheel, while wooo is loud & seems like from center of the car. no idea why.

no klok klok though

kgc

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:44 AM

kgc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
QUOTE (kiawin @ Oct 12 2010, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear all,

Its should be you having old tyres because i my car also vibrated when run 80-100km.

OK after i changed 4 tyres under warranty

KGC

kiawin

Posted 13 October 2010 - 11:01 AM

kiawin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
QUOTE (kgc @ Oct 13 2010, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its should be you having old tyres because i my car also vibrated when run 80-100km.

OK after i changed 4 tyres under warranty

KGC

I've changed it a year ago under warranty. The vibration certainly not as bad as the old tyres, but still not normal for a car though.

ain206

Posted 13 October 2010 - 11:11 AM

ain206

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
QUOTE (kiawin @ Oct 13 2010, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've changed it a year ago under warranty. The vibration certainly not as bad as the old tyres, but still not normal for a car though.

i face such a problem but after i made a warranty change on the tyre.......... from 0km/h right up to 180km/h it was smooth sailing. balancing and alignment is done every 20K km to keep it in tip top condition . It has so far touch 86K km after abt 20 month

kiawin

Posted 13 October 2010 - 11:31 AM

kiawin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
QUOTE (ain206 @ Oct 13 2010, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i face such a problem but after i made a warranty change on the tyre.......... from 0km/h right up to 180km/h it was smooth sailing. balancing and alignment is done every 20K km to keep it in tip top condition . It has so far touch 86K km after abt 20 month

i've been consistent in doing the balancing and alignment for every 10k.

I told this problem to geotauto and they keep saying is balancing problem.

So I actually went and redo it eventhough it's only 5k.

After that, things doesn't improve either.