Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Astina 323 Owners

• Please log in to reply

hellshock

Posted 03 March 2003 - 03:21 PM

hellshock

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
Any of you who own this car and is still with the forum? Just Making a survey coz its soOoOo quiet here.Wink

allanx

Posted 05 March 2003 - 10:24 PM

allanx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
I own one which is gold in colour, from Penang.

Allan

Posted 05 March 2003 - 10:24 PM

Allan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
I own one which is gold in colour, from Penang.

hellshock

Posted 05 March 2003 - 11:04 PM

hellshock

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
HeY! Finally someone replied.ThankS! Just making a survey how many still active in the forum.

astina

Posted 06 March 2003 - 02:25 PM

astina

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
hi there
i'm a astina owner too
i'm from penang . so where are you from?
i tought i want to make gathering for astina owner.
hope to hear from you soon.

bye

hellshock

Posted 06 March 2003 - 02:40 PM

hellshock

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
Smile Another Penang Astina... hehe. Well I'm based in KL. You have pictures of your car posted in the forum rite? Or was i mistaken.Any links? I saw one Astina in KL recently modified until really really nice... Bodykits/rims/exhaust/GTwing/Lowered ... My hero man ... hehe.

astina

Posted 06 March 2003 - 02:52 PM

astina

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
well if the ones you see is black astina that meee
but my car now at the workshop due to accident at penang Teluk Bahang on sunday 3am . just the back bumper dented. so what have you done to your astina?
had you upgrade the engine?

hellshock

Posted 07 March 2003 - 12:47 PM

hellshock

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
The one I saw was bright red.
No engine upgrades le... Just always maintain it at good condition. Put Motor Up every 6 months (since car is old already) and flush engine with prep up once a year or so.Still got a bit "kick" if I off the air con and put V power. For an 8 year old car... I still like the "kick" it gives la,wat to expect. Performance wise nothing much really. But I did change to a pair of B8 turbo bucket seats(nice) and momo steering. Changed the seats coz the old wan got "old smell".
I'm still undecided wether or not to change the stock exhaust system.I scared too noisy.

Can you review again wat you did with your car?
Did you do anything to your air filter system? What spark plugs you using? It's sad we can't change to those aftermarket "Bright Bulbs"... like Osram,Raybrig...etc. Our whole headlight bulb is one big square casing.

astina

Posted 07 March 2003 - 02:59 PM

astina

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
hi hellshock

well my car i change:-

1. I use the Ford econovan air filter holder and cone type air filter.
2. Spark plug i used the NGK 4 the ones with the 4 point ground if i'm not mistaken NGK B4
3. BSA 15 inch five spoke,front Sime Astar 195/50/15 rear Silvertstone STZ 205/55/15.
4. exzos i used the Remus / bullet dont know what type.
5. spark plug booster.
you may see my astina at the gallery
actualy if you go around the car acessories shop there is a crystal type square one can fix to the astina, i saw ones. so i decide to change to that kind of light too.

allanx

Posted 08 March 2003 - 10:18 PM

allanx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
My Astina all standard except the engine of course, 1.8 with LSD gearbox. Actually recond car so got sunroof also. But that is all. Still using the original 14 inch sport rims. Changing the rims if got budget