signs that you are a citroen owner
Posted 17 April 2003 - 09:17 PM
2. you can spell and pronounce names like pur-flux, valeo, hydraurincage,
3. you ever turn off the radio and wind down windows to listen to usual
noise from your car
4. you become handy with super glue
5. you complained about pain sitting in other type of car
6. you always check if the oil stain at your porch floor changed shape or
7. you always renew your AAM membership on time
8. the spare part shop give you frequent shopper discount
9. you know all the potong shop that stock french car parts
10. your wife threatened seperation if you spend your weekend thinkering
with your car
11. you can joke and boast about your break down
12. you never worry about car thef
13. you have a bottle of lhm in your boot
.... there must be more.
Posted 17 April 2003 - 09:31 PM
How true you are. You made me miss my Pug 306 badly.
just what is lhm in #13?
Posted 17 April 2003 - 10:01 PM
ridden road....an essential bottle of tonic....especilly if you want to
I hope i am not too far from being right :)
Posted 17 April 2003 - 11:02 PM
i guess it (LHM) is Xantia's greenish Hydraulic fluids which you need to
change often for optimum suspension reliability.
your comments are damn chuuunnnn lah.
Posted 18 April 2003 - 08:59 AM
14. We race only on winding roads, to take advantage of good road
handling... straight line, we got tapaued.. and claim that what the Japs
15. We belanja our machanic to make sure they take care of your car..and
say it thats you and your mechanics are more than friends..
16. Very few of us buy brand new CITROEN.. we wait to be second hand
owners as the second hand value drops too quickly...
17. We put up a budget every month for repairs.. sometimes 1/2 of monthly
18. Even though how expensive the charges are, you still claim it is
cheaper than Alfa and Fiats.. and comparable to Proton..
19. Always claim proton buyers do not know what is 'Value for Money'..
20. We pray for at least 1/2 before long journey for the car not to break
Posted 18 April 2003 - 09:38 AM
21. You hang around forums like this and post mesgs like "Re: signs that you are a
22. Your phone bills look as though you are having an affair with the mechanic (just as
well we dun have female mechs here)
23. Your gf/wife threatens separation if you MENTION the word "CITROEN" again...
24. You defend the Citroen tooth and nail the moment somebody says that "it's expensive
to maintain" or "parts are difficult to find" or "no good wan lar"
25. You also carry a spare bottle of battery water, engine oil, brake fluid, ATF, and
several bottles of water
26. You have a full complement of tools to open each and every nut, bolt, hex screw,
and torx screw and you have a multimeter in hand to test each and every circuit.
27. The moment you open your mouth about Citroen the word comfort, handling
and power comes out...despite the repairs involved.
Posted 18 April 2003 - 09:47 AM
it just goes to show that there will always be ######s for machines,
ah well, we only live once
if I didn't get my cit now, I would have gotten one eventually
Posted 18 April 2003 - 03:25 PM
tuan...hah hah hah
Posted 18 April 2003 - 04:45 PM
Posted 19 April 2003 - 12:54 AM
always fall back on. What is your second car?