Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Proposed Club trip to Lumut/Pangkor

• Please log in to reply

Akulagi

Posted 12 March 2003 - 11:12 AM

Akulagi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts
OK...here is the advance notice to all who wish to participate in the annual(at the moment)SmileCitroen Club trip.

Please register here your nickname and no of person to be in the trip.The exact dates and related costs will be announced once everything and everyone has confirmed their attendance. Given below is the estimated schedule for the trip only.

Here are the details :-

Date : Vote for either of this dates (21/6-22/6)or(28/6-29/6)or(5/7-6/7) please...
Destination : Lumut/Pangkor Island
Duration : 2 Days / 1 Night (Everyone must spend a night there no excuses have to balik unless real emergency) nih dictator sikit nih...he heEvil

Full Itinerary will be provided once we have confirmed the number of attendees for this trip.

Where to stay is all up to your suggestions, since I have only few places that I am familiar with in Lumut and Pangkor Island itself.

So come one come all for this trip to enjoy that loving feeling with the car that most of us have lost while driving in the city and last but not least to get together and know each other better...heh heh hehBig Smile

Oh yes before I forget the voting and registration closes on 15.05.2003 so as to give the organizing committee ample time to set-up the whole itinerary and confirm the details. Everyone you have two months from now to decide and clear your schedule for this trip, let`s try to have a HUGE turn up this time and choke Lumut with Citroens....heh heh heh

Akulagi

Posted 12 March 2003 - 11:14 AM

Akulagi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts
Register and add on please,

1) Akulagi - 2 Adults , 2 Child (Date Vote 5/7-6/7)

zmd

Posted 12 March 2003 - 08:17 PM

zmd

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts
hah ...... yang nie kena register

zmd - 2 adults only ( nak honeymoon le .... )
dates 5/7 - 6/7

but whatever the final date is, pls confirm in andvance .......

yang lain mane nie ..... register cepat-cepat geng

jeromeliao

Posted 12 March 2003 - 11:05 PM

jeromeliao

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
akulagi,

2 adults - 5/7- 6/7. any date also OK !!!

JEROME

Akulagi

Posted 13 March 2003 - 09:06 AM

Akulagi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts
Wei,wei kawan-kawan add on la senang nak compile nanti...

1) Akulagi - 2 Adults 2 Child
2) zmd - 2 Adults (dia ni honeymoon memanjang sakit hati aku)Big Smile
3) jeromeliao - 2 Adults

ha macam tu...terima kasih yer kengkawan semua, ha yang lain mana ni especially committee members nih sudah lupa mau register ka ???

vonnig

Posted 13 March 2003 - 09:15 AM

vonnig

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,143 posts
errm... like that ar... i think you put down for two on my side first... wll confirm the actual later... no i dun have any C3... but dunno if my gf will wanna come or not... so tentatively two first...

keriso

Posted 13 March 2003 - 09:17 AM

keriso

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,065 posts
akulagi, can i confirm later - as you know C3 is on the way and even in june, susah nak confirm anything yet. Maybe C3 too young for a long journey but will let you know later!

Akulagi

Posted 13 March 2003 - 09:53 AM

Akulagi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts
You can have until 15.05.2003 to make up your mind and convince your better half to join in the fun in Lumut....so time to get romantic guys and get your negotiation skills to the taskBig SmileWinkheh heh heh

nickybunch

Posted 13 March 2003 - 03:13 PM

nickybunch

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 622 posts
Mr. Akulagi...

Nicky plus wifey plus 1 C3....ehehe 2 Adults and 1 kid laaa...date...bulan 7 laaaa...

jimf

Posted 14 March 2003 - 09:18 AM

jimf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
Akulagi...haa this what's I'm waiting for. Count me in. Mana member lain lagi??..common laaa, need yr support maa. Benda2 gini kalu tarak support susah ooo..hehe

Ni..aku tolong kau compile latest update..

1) Akulagi - 2 Adults 2 Child
2) zmd - 2 Adults (dia ni honeymoon memanjang sakit hati aku)
3) jeromeliao - 2 Adults
4) vonnig - 2 adults (TBA)
5) Nicky - 2 adults 1 child
5) jimf - 2 adults 3 child (aku satu bilik cukup)

Eeee..date, bulan 7 laaa