let we count
Posted 13 April 2005 - 07:05 PM
I strong feeling that you are my age 40 and above..are you..?
Posted 13 April 2005 - 07:19 PM
1) alfasud 1.2 just graduate Fr.U- 1981
2) alfasud 1.5 sprint before and after married.1985
fr. 1989 till 1995 ( VW golf,Regatta Fiat,Volvo 240)
3) alfa 168 super 1995 - till now and my MPV Citreon 1999
Posted 14 April 2005 - 09:10 AM
1982--- 1984 alfetta 2.0
1984--- 1988 alfasud (dad met with an accident and the alfasud overturned
near jalan gopeng- batu gajah .he walked out with not even a single
1989--- bought alfa guilia 1.3.that was my first car after i got my
driving license.then sold it off in 1998 when i went to futher my studies.
2001-- bought an alfetta 2.0 after my gradutation.and still keeping it.
lamalfa are u from batu gajah? i am from batu gajah 2.
Posted 14 April 2005 - 09:21 AM
was so crazy over the Regatta during the 80's hehe. but somehow he
never would wanna sell off his 124ST over any ride haha.
nine2five4, bro, i drove the 124ST when i first got my license hehe. it
belongs to my father. and it was kinda my daily ride when they did not
use the car la. i dated in the car, drag also with that car haha, and lot
other stuff done with that 124ST hehe. my father still drives it on daily
basis despite of the other cars that we have. my mother is even
funnier, she does not trust any other cars than the 124ST hehe. other
cars, she does not know how to drive, even the automatics. hehe.
Posted 14 April 2005 - 09:55 AM
You're a true alfisti. I hope we can meet one day. Regarding the MPV I
don't question why you have it in the first place, rather why you don't
keep even a single alfa in your stable; just to 'lepas geram' when you
return from your oversea trip. Also don't forget besides good in
overtaking the transaxle alfa is also good for cornering (plus sliding).
Regarding the last gathering organised by Max Chock in Putrajaya. No I
missed that one due to Rally in Kulim. Is amy75 your brother?
Posted 14 April 2005 - 09:56 AM
NurPininfarina hehe. for that i truly salute you bro hehe.
Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:00 PM
In my family till now :
1) alfa 75 2.5 ( Brother)
2) alfa 155 1.8( Brother)
3) alfetta 2000 ( Sister)
4) Alfetta Motronic 2.0 ( Sister)
5) Alfasud 1.4 Super ( Sister)
At the moment I still in Malaysia and will be In Jakarta next week and end
of the month will be in Bahrain for 4 month..
Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:03 PM
(1) 1982 - `73 Bertone GTV (1st bitten by Alfa bug)
(2) 1985 - `81 Alfetta GTV 2.0
(3) 1989 - `89 Alfa 75 2.0TS
(4) 1992 - `92 Alfa 155 2.0TS 8v
(5) 1995 to 2005 - various models
147GTA (managed to drive some of abovementioned models)
Alfa cars that i have previously owned
(1) `95 155 1.8TS 8v - 1995 to 1999
(2) `95 168 Super 3.0 - 1999 to 2000
(3) `00 156 Selespeed - 2000 to 2002
(4) `96 146Ti - 2002 to 2004
(1) `97 Spider 2.0 - 2003 till current
(2) `03 147 1.6 - 2004 till current
(3) `77 Alfetta 1.8 - 2005 till current (currently undergoing restoration)
Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:06 PM
(the FIRST 145 brought in to M'sia by Milan Auto)
btw, my son's name is Zender.
Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:39 PM
No Plate T**.Not mistaken the no plate was 168 super before..
Pininfarinna saw ur 164 red convert to super ..but not as good/cantik as
with U before
Evo75 where Recce now..?
And the only Alfa I have:-
1) Alfa sud 1.5 (AAX)
2) Alfetta American ( AAX)the car burnt in Cameron Highland
3) Alfetta Limited Edition ( ABB)
and Now MB 190 and Alfa Romeo GTV ( Model 1972-PM)