Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Citra ll Rondo

• Please log in to reply

funnyTONE

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:04 AM

funnyTONE

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
If wanna compare, then GL should compare with Citra I. Rondo is out of their league. Kekekeke...
On NSE, I see Grand Livina can easily overtake. T.Wish is the one that is hard to overtake.
guilty pleasure

Kevin

Posted 14 February 2009 - 05:24 PM

Kevin

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,080 posts
QUOTE (funnyTONE @ Feb 14 2009, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If wanna compare, then GL should compare with Citra I. Rondo is out of their league. Kekekeke...
On NSE, I see Grand Livina can easily overtake. T.Wish is the one that is hard to overtake.

Yes, overtaking is fairly difficult but once you build up speed and the road is clear, you will find that the Rondo can easily keep up with vehicles travelling between 160 - 180km/h AND remain very planted on the road.

I don't know about the Wish but Estimas get floaty at 160km/h and the drivers usually stay at that speed.

swing123

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:20 PM

swing123

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
QUOTE (okwaja @ Nov 10 2008, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At the NST article, I was suprises that the author compared the car with
those upmarket mid MPV rather than the GL.

Sorry for replying to the old post - If you are referring to that Car & Bike comparison of Rondo vs Mazda 5 vs H Stream, I think you need to amend your statement and gets the facts right.

All the three cars mentioned above are competing in the same segment with very competitive pricing, and that includes Opel Zafira, T Wish and other mini MPV. Of course if you are referring to MY, then it's the protectionism duties policies that made the Rondo to sell at half price of the Wish/Stream/Mazda 5.

take a look at the selling prices of commonly available mini-MPVs (1.8L-2.0L) in Sg Carmart and you get the picture.

leekaq

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:03 PM

leekaq

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
QUOTE (swing123 @ Feb 16 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry for replying to the old post - If you are referring to that Car & Bike comparison of Rondo vs Mazda 5 vs H Stream, I think you need to amend your statement and gets the facts right.

All the three cars mentioned above are competing in the same segment with very competitive pricing, and that includes Opel Zafira, T Wish and other mini MPV. Of course if you are referring to MY, then it's the protectionism duties policies that made the Rondo to sell at half price of the Wish/Stream/Mazda 5.

take a look at the selling prices of commonly available mini-MPVs (1.8L-2.0L) in Sg Carmart and you get the picture.

i think okwaja was pleasantly surprized.. smile.gif

danke

rickyoac

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:03 AM

rickyoac

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

CBT Not using Grand Ribena to complete with Rondo becoz ribena not fit to complete. smile_thumbup.gif hehehehe.
smile_approve.gif
Be Wise To Survive

RazoR

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:28 PM

RazoR

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts
QUOTE (rickyoac @ Feb 17 2009, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
CBT Not using Grand Ribena to complete with Rondo becoz ribena not fit to complete. smile_thumbup.gif hehehehe.
smile_approve.gif

Now GL can be more appropriately compared with Exora. With all the wooden trims inside, GL may be better of.. smile_shock.gif

Attached Thumbnails

• untitled.JPG

Why oppose a good idea ?

fauzi1974

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:52 PM

fauzi1974

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
QUOTE (RazoR @ Feb 18 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now GL can be more appropriately compared with Exora. With all the wooden trims inside, GL may be better of.. smile_shock.gif

razor your engine temp look overheating.. 3500 rpm and what was your speed at that time ? 220 km/h.. is this real? anything happen to the engine after your "experiment"?

RazoR

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:15 PM

RazoR

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts
QUOTE (fauzi1974 @ Feb 26 2009, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
razor your engine temp look overheating.. 3500 rpm and what was your speed at that time ? 220 km/h.. is this real? anything happen to the engine after your "experiment"?

errr...thats what Eli Wong claimed it to be.. smile_big.gif

Why oppose a good idea ?