Posted 04 April 2005 - 06:36 PM
before you make any decision.
1. 1991 toyota lexus LS 400=8/10
2. 1997Toyota supra 3.0 twin turbo=8/10
3. 2003BMW 328i=6/10
4. 1999 BMW 520i=7/10
5. 1999 Jaguar S-type 3.0 V6=5/10(never own it but my friend did)
6. 2002 Lexus GS300=9/10 (still own it, very good quality)
7. 2003 Mercedes SL 500=8/10( high maintainance fee, sold it last year)
8. 2002 Peugeot 206=7/10 (my daughter car, not bad)
9. 2003 Volvo XC90 T6 2.9=9/10 (still own it, great design and performance)
10. 2001 toyota celica 1.8=9.2/10 ( my eldest son own it, he really love it)
11. 2000 Mitsubishi Evo6=6/10(my eldest son own before)
12. 1997 Subaru impreza WRX 2.0=5/10(another problem car, but good performance)
13. 1997 Range rover 4.6 hse=6/10(very comfortable unfortunately not easy
to maintain, my dad still own it)
14. 2000 Toyota land cruiser VX limited 4.2=8/10(trade in on 2003 for XC90)
15. 2000 Alfa romeo selespeed 156=2/10(poor quality car I ever own)
16. 1999 Nissan skyline R34 =7/10(trade in skyline for 156,good
performance and very stable,strongly recommend.)
17. 1997 Audi A4 1.8=3/10(my first german car,another troublemaker)
18. 2005 Mazda RX8=?(at the moment still feeling good.)
19. 2003 BMW 735=8/10(comfortable and very stable.Great driving experience)
20. 2004 Mercedes benz SLK(My wife bought it last year, no complaint at the
21. 1991 Porsche 911 cabriolet=9/10(my dream car since I was in school
time, still keep it as weekend car)
22. 2002 Honda stream 2.0 i-vtec=6/10 (compare to other jap car this brand
23. 1997 proton perdana 2.0 SEi=3/10(high expectation end out disappointed)
So, this is my personal evaluation about my previous/current car and please
take note that before you choice some nice car.
You want to away from trouble, buy Toyota or lexus car
You want good driving experience, buy BMW and Mercedes
You want to attract people attention, buy Porsche
You want to be inspector of the car, buy Alfa romeo
You want only comfortable, buy Range rover
Posted 04 April 2005 - 09:49 PM
have no friends. when are u going to get it thru that thick skull of urs
that no one here is interested in reading ur sh1t?
know what, since u have so much car ownership experience - and such a
wide variety of cars, too - maybe u shd start ur own car magazine. u can
call it samchan motoring. u can buy a copy everyday. u'd be ur own best
Posted 04 April 2005 - 10:23 PM
u probably in sick seriously.I just share some experience with car lover
and hope that they make a right choice.What wrong with it?
Maybe your first car is Alfa romeo,that y.Is ok,once you own other car
maybe you know what i mean.
Posted 04 April 2005 - 10:41 PM
Some opinions as such should be kept within yourself. Not all who has driven all the marques mentioned will agree to ur grades. I feel you should post your opinions elsewhere, not to any specific marque.
Posted 05 April 2005 - 01:27 AM
We all love alfa romeo car.I decided to buy 146 recently,please don`tmake
Posted 05 April 2005 - 01:59 AM
was so trouble, although it look great. The saddest thing is the resale
value. Now no more problems bring over to me since I own vios. Great car.
Just regular service is fine.
HARIRUYA!!!!!!!TOYOTA ALWAYS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 05 April 2005 - 10:06 AM
Go ahead and get a toyota, if anyone of you wanna buy a toyota...please
call me...i am selling toyota car also...both brand new and used.....
Forget about Alfa cars.....those italian cars are made for italiaauto.com
member only.....those who are not....dont buy.....please consider Renault
also.....i am sellng it also...please let me know if anyone who wanna
buy....but talk only....then please SHUT UP, okie?
Posted 05 April 2005 - 10:33 AM
hahahahaha, hahahaha, more like if you wanna get tapowed by an
Alfa Romeo 156 2.6 V6 at Ulu Yam, buy Porsche hahahahaha
hahahaha, sorry just expressing my true self hahahahaha
hahahahah. your dream car since childhood eh? hahahahaha
hahahaha, still a dream car or you still dreaming la? hahahaha, but
really bro, even when you used Audi, it gives you problem like 3/10 on
your SUCK-CARS-ARE-MINE-o-meter. all the Audi owners that i
know, never had that problem la bro. i seriously thinking that you
either do not know how to take care of your own car, or you are too
funny to get your head chopped by under the tree mechanics due to
your ignorance hehe. hey one question bro, is your 911 engine at the
rear or at the back of your car?
Posted 05 April 2005 - 11:37 AM
big "NO" for alfa romeo in his brain.
I own a 147, bought in a 2004...had a few minor problems, but it was
fixed and driving happily from one end to the other on the North-South
highway. Still loving it. Must admit, Alfa Romeo cars is different than
Jap cars...For Jap cars, I would drive it and park on the street let it
rain or shine, head back to my house without looking back at it. For my
AR, I would park it covered, walk out to my porch every now and then,
just to have a glimpe at my baby. It is totally a different kind of
feeling. Before I got my 147, I thought of buying a Totoya VIOS, or a
Keanu Matrix, or Totoya Gorilla, or a Bonda Civic...I chose a 147
anyway...no other cars match the 147, comparing the cost, quality,
Maybe I already had a tattoo saying "YES" for AR in my brain.
Posted 05 April 2005 - 12:20 PM