Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Michelin a.k.a Fairplay`s

• Please log in to reply

Fairplay

Posted 31 May 2000 - 02:29 PM

Fairplay

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
PL,
You are real pitiful trying to worm yourself out from the grave you dug for yourself......

PL SAID,"You see, I never said you said BS was sole ... on the planet. I said them.
"BS is the sole supplier of F1 tyres on this planet last year and this." See, copied it down to make it easy for you.

Yes, and they are only my words, BS doesn`t use planet either. But if you care to follow the links I posted, you will see that BS, and only BS, supplies F1 tyres in 1999 and 2000. No Goodyears, no Dunlops. Michelin returns next year.

You said the teams test and develop on other tyres but race with BS. (not in those words but approximately that in meaning, right)"

PARTICULARLY>>>>>>>

"Anyway, I am eagerly waiting to apologise when you show proof that other tures are used in testing and devt this year. Really.
You see, I figure humility, even humiliation, is a price worth paying to learn something new. Would you agree? "

PL I say it again,

If you are blind, nobody can help you.

Go to Michelin site at www.michelin.com and see for yourself:-

Dated 30.3.00

“We’re very pleased to have signed with the Jaguar Racing team,” said Michelin Racing Director, Pierre Dupasquier. “We have already started our tyre test programme at our research centre in France and are looking forward to meeting the challenge of Formula One"

MICHELIN TYRES ARE USED IN TESTING AND DEVELOPMENT IN YEAR 2000, IN PREPARATION FOR F1 2001.

You do understand ENGLISH, don`t you??????

AND STOP using multiple identities to post. You have no shame, do you?

Fairplay

Posted 31 May 2000 - 02:31 PM

Fairplay

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
PL,
You are real pitiful trying to worm yourself out from the grave you dug for yourself......

PL SAID,"You see, I never said you said BS was sole ... on the planet. I said them.
"BS is the sole supplier of F1 tyres on this planet last year and this." See, copied it down to make it easy for you.

Yes, and they are only my words, BS doesn`t use planet either. But if you care to follow the links I posted, you will see that BS, and only BS, supplies F1 tyres in 1999 and 2000. No Goodyears, no Dunlops. Michelin returns next year.

You said the teams test and develop on other tyres but race with BS. (not in those words but approximately that in meaning, right)"

PARTICULARLY>>>>>>>

"Anyway, I am eagerly waiting to apologise when you show proof that other tures are used in testing and devt this year. Really.
You see, I figure humility, even humiliation, is a price worth paying to learn something new. Would you agree? "

PL I say it again,

Dated 30.3.00

“We’re very pleased to have signed with the Jaguar Racing team,” said Michelin Racing Director, Pierre Dupasquier. “We have already started our tyre test programme at our research centre in France and are looking forward to meeting the challenge of Formula One"

MICHELIN TYRES ARE USED IN TESTING AND DEVELOPMENT IN YEAR 2000, IN PREPARATION FOR F1 2001.

Fairplay

Posted 31 May 2000 - 02:34 PM

Fairplay

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
PL,

PARTICULARLY>>>>>>>

PL I say it again,

Dated 30.3.00

Fairplay

Posted 31 May 2000 - 02:51 PM

Fairplay

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
PL,

PARTICULARLY>>>>>>>

PL I say it again,

Dated 30.3.00