Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

I was

• Please log in to reply

Notty

Posted 24 September 2001 - 06:07 PM

Notty

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
everytime i`m being hog by the slow car in front in the fast lane i will just try to goes closer to him/her a little bit than normal distance, this doesn`t mean i am purposely tailgates yet to infrom them i want to goes faster in this lane. I don`t always use flash light incase the car go unusual slow, especially using handphone while driving, i have met several driver using handphone, and drive extremely in the fast lane, even worst they hogging two lane by driving in the middle line. If i always using flash or horn when car infront hogging the road, i might be look very crazy in hurry by the vechical that doesn`t involve, bcause here got so many road hogger in penang.
In KL i don`t know what`s your driving style, but in penang, those female driving mostly stim stim one. You follow a bit closer to urge them, flash them, they don`t even bother u, until u horn them they only realize and move to other lane. but male if they know they can`t move any faster than u, or dont want to go faster they just swing to center lane. So the conclusion is from two kind of people, one is who dind`t look at their rear mirror, another is driving a big car and have a ego that think "i buy this big car with my hard earn money, i deserve fast lane, why should i share the left lane with cheapo motorcycle and old car? nobody allow to faster than me except you have bigger car.