Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Perodua Eco Idle System

• Please log in to reply

despicableMe

Posted 20 August 2018 - 02:28 AM

despicableMe

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts

why u want to change to pump primax for ur kancil? juz remain the same what u pump for ur kancil b4 this..

Well because since I heard that Petronas Primax is good at keeping the car engine in good condition, so just wanna know whether it is good or not my for my Kancil loh..

despicableMe

Posted 20 August 2018 - 02:30 AM

despicableMe

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts

but i think skill take up 70%, petrol take up 30%
if not why he always won?

I dont think it is just skill and petrol involved in winning tournaments, there are still other factors such as the performance of the car and the driver's own mentality and condition, so petrol is just a small part contributing to his win.

despicableMe

Posted 20 August 2018 - 02:33 AM

despicableMe

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts

ya, primax fuel works for all car models no matter old car models and new car models. U can feel the powerful and superior acceleration of this fuel even u drive a "grandpa car".

Hmm I see I see, thanks for clarifying. But I think it is a bit too much exaggerate if you say powerful and superior acceleration lah, impossible it could suddenly make my Kancil become like a Camry lol.

jongkayong

Posted 20 August 2018 - 02:40 AM

jongkayong

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts

If said like that, primax fuel is well matched with perodua eco idle system lor bcoz both of them have the function of reducing fuel usage.

You are right, definitely petronas primax is the best choice for those who want to save as much as they can on fuel consumption. With all the prices of stuff increasing the only way we can survive is by reducing our expenses loh. :(

jongkayong

Posted 20 August 2018 - 02:42 AM

jongkayong

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts

but i think skill take up 70%, petrol take up 30%
if not why he always won?

That 30% is also very important right? When you are competing in a tournament with more than one million prize pool you surely dont want to let go any chances that you may had at winning, thats why he had chosen to use primax as his petrol fuel for the races.

jongkayong

Posted 20 August 2018 - 02:45 AM

jongkayong

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts

Hmm I see I see, thanks for clarifying. But I think it is a bit too much exaggerate if you say powerful and superior acceleration lah, impossible it could suddenly make my Kancil become like a Camry lol.

Of course it is not gonna be like that LOL But you do can feel the improvement in your car's acceleration and also more power when you switched to using petronas primax, not to say including also the capability of protecting your engine.