Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Mazda 2 Vs Mazda 3 Second Hand

• Please log in to reply

SuperKop

Posted 04 July 2018 - 12:28 PM

SuperKop

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Dear All, am considering a second hand Mazda 2 or possibly 3. Any comments? Anything to be careful of? Thanks everybody
Enjoy Life!

neo79

Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:18 PM

neo79

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,213 posts

Had both at home. Best get the Mazda 3. Both are well to drive but the 3 is a better proposition if you like spirited driving. 

Also, in the other thread, I have forgotten to mention that you will need to carry out carbon cleaning frequently to clean off the deposit on the valves and pistons. I did at 40,000km interval. Keeps my fuel consumption at 14km/l++ 50-50 city and highway driving. 

vr2turbo

Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:01 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,444 posts

Had both at home. Best get the Mazda 3. Both are well to drive but the 3 is a better proposition if you like spirited driving. 

Also, in the other thread, I have forgotten to mention that you will need to carry out carbon cleaning frequently to clean off the deposit on the valves and pistons. I did at 40,000km interval. Keeps my fuel consumption at 14km/l++ 50-50 city and highway driving. 

Yup, Direct injection engine need valve carbon cleaning....