Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

So Many Type Of Engine Oil

• Please log in to reply

SheTak

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:16 PM

SheTak

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts

recently my friend has introduce me a new engine oil never heard about it...

by running their engine oil testing which can last longer and more powerful...

wondering full synthetic and semi one really so big different?

Holia

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:26 PM

Holia

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts

recently my friend has introduce me a new engine oil never heard about it...
by running their engine oil testing which can last longer and more powerful...
wondering full synthetic and semi one really so big different?

I also duno how to differentiate, normally full synthetic is for premium car while semi is for those affordable car on my thinking... am i right for this? normally i see myvi those cars is using semi while honda accord is using full... hahaha

Blazenschas

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:01 AM

Blazenschas

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts

I also duno how to differentiate, normally full synthetic is for premium car while semi is for those affordable car on my thinking... am i right for this? normally i see myvi those cars is using semi while honda accord is using full... hahaha

actually is can use, but with myvi CC low, it cant feel the differentiate, the only thing can feel is cost, cause fully synthetic are expensive than semi

shell helix hx7 will do, the price around rm140 from lazada too..http://www.lazada.co...official-store/

vr2turbo

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:21 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts

Just buy and use branded oil, like from Tesco or even Aeon own brand oil can be used. Cheap and good.....

Klaik

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:25 PM

Klaik

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts

actually is can use, but with myvi CC low, it cant feel the differentiate, the only thing can feel is cost, cause fully synthetic are expensive than semi
shell helix hx7 will do, the price around rm140 from lazada too

yalo.. I also heard that full synth is much more expensive
but my car haven't change yet for the first time, not sure need change which type of oil...(Jazz) confusing

Klaik

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:27 PM

Klaik

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts

Just buy and use branded oil, like from Tesco or even Aeon own brand oil can be used. Cheap and good.....

change by yourself?
which brands that you prefer?

Roger0030

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:50 PM

Roger0030

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts

yalo.. I also heard that full synth is much more expensive
but my car haven't change yet for the first time, not sure need change which type of oil...(Jazz) confusing

i think it also have the reason to sell at expensive price, the full synthetic can make the car engine perform better compare with the semi one, i think lah...

paulpan

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:55 PM

paulpan

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts

change by yourself?
which brands that you prefer?

buy yourself 1st , then ask worker at workshop help you to change, then they promote you the better one, sale gain~

paulpan

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:10 PM

paulpan

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts

err cheap may not be too good leh..heard so many fake engine oil in the market lately..later pour 1 fake oil..car straight to workshop...

What brand do they sell at Tesco, AEON??? Shell, Petronas, Respol???

Cheaper than outside???

chow_sean

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:16 PM

chow_sean

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts

that one nice har? how about the famous brand like caltex, petronas and shell? arethey also good to use?

i think is not bad lah, have you try before? just experience yourself then only you will know how good they are.