Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Honda City 1997 Door Panels

honda door panel city 1997

• Please log in to reply

kcleong18

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:59 AM

kcleong18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
Hi Guys, I have a 1997 honda city with the door panels all breaking off / disintegrating. Wonder whether anybody knows who or any chopshop around klang valley is still having these in good conditions. Thanks in advance ... kc

vr2turbo

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:34 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts

Chop shop if have will sell the whole door or you can try looking for those upholstery shop ask them whether can repair or not?

kcleong18

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:10 PM

kcleong18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Chop shop if have will sell the whole door or you can try looking for those upholstery shop ask them whether can repair or not?

thanks for the info vr2turbo ...

I am not sure these could be repaired. They have a plastic backings (not the usual cardboard inserts) which are breaking into small pieces so the panels are falling apart with nothing to hold them together ... Anyway nice to see you around . regards .

vr2turbo

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:12 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts

thanks for the info vr2turbo ...

I am not sure these could be repaired. They have a plastic backings (not the usual cardboard inserts) which are breaking into small pieces so the panels are falling apart with nothing to hold them together ... Anyway nice to see you around . regards .

Probably can built back and cover up, but then won't be cheap either with that much work involved......