Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Peugeot 408 From Thailand Needs Help

• Please log in to reply

chubbyken

Posted 26 October 2016 - 08:53 PM

chubbyken

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hi friends,

I am the new member from Thailand. I myself own Peugeot 406 coupe. A friend of mine who owns 408-1.6 turbo is now looking for the housing of water valve(picture attached). I try to help him search this item from ebay but finally still could not get it.  Would you pug408valvehousing.jpg  please suggest the technical term or specific part number for such item so that I can get it more easily. It will be more helpful if Malaysian Peugeot spare part shops can be introduced. Peugeot part prices in Thailand are extremely crazy...

Thank so much

Ken

goodday212@hotmail.com

line: chubbyken

wechat: chubbyken

Mr. Engineer

Posted 22 May 2018 - 01:20 PM

Mr. Engineer

Karl Benz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 76,523 posts

Hi, chubbyken,

Sorry for necroposting as I seldom come in here much

The part you're looking for is called Outlet Tank (4-pin connector version). It's part no. is P9808647080 and also needs the wire harness, which is P9804315380 (as shown connected to the top right in the picture). They would cost you about RM1,100 excl labour, GST.

vr2turbo

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:51 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts

Doubt he will be back, only 1 post and that was almost 2 years ago...... :mellow:

tpl

Posted 18 September 2023 - 06:18 PM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts

tomyum kung u in the right channel... ask bro vr2

2012 NMT President