Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Proton Savvy

• Please log in to reply

aworldtochange2016

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:24 PM

aworldtochange2016

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Hey y'all

My car has done over 50,000km, 2009 model, and the transmission is Manual. According to the manual handbook, I have done a full service at 30,000km and recently done another service at 50,000 with only the basics; oil engine change, oil filter, coolant, etc.

I can not find a Proton forum and was wondering someone here could help me?

I've been reading my manual book but it doesn't seem to break it down enough? Could someone please answer the following would really appreciate it:

- Is there another maual besides the handbook manual that comes with the Proton Savvy?

- I am wanting to change the engine oil myself. At what kilometers do I change the engine oil?

- Is there any gearbox oil? If so, when do I change it?

- When do you need a new Ignition Coil pack & leads? I was told the leads can not replaced separately instead it need to be replaced as a whole? Can someone confirm this please?

- Do I need to change the spark plug at every 17-20,000km?

- Besides the spark plug and ignition coil is there anything else that can cause a misfire? My Fault Codes are showing misfire 3 cylinder?

If anything else then let me know?

Thanks in advance

aworldtochange2016

Posted 04 June 2016 - 03:39 AM

aworldtochange2016

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Come on guys for real? Does no one here own a Proton Savvy?

aworldtochange2016

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:45 AM

aworldtochange2016

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Great, another SHIIT forum!

vr2turbo

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:34 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,444 posts

Car forum have slowed down already. Most have shifted to fb, so if you can find a Proton Savvy Owners fb, you can try ask there....

aworldtochange2016

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:13 AM

aworldtochange2016

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Ah I see. No worries, thanks. Ops I said an awful word previously.