Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Bad Experience With Yui Hui Sdn Bhd

Justin2016

Posted 17 January 2016 - 12:57 PM

Justin2016

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
WORST CAR DEALER EVER!!!
to whoever is considering getting a car from them, here is my bad experience that I want to share with you:
- I purchased a 2nd hand car from Hui Yi in October 2015. they pretended the car had been checked by themselves before they sold the car to me.
- after less than 3 days, I couldn't start the car... they guarantee the engine for 1 week, but the rest of the car, they don't care. When I asked if they are supposed to sell cars in a working condition, they kept saying "we guarantee the engine for 1 week"... so I went to a workshop to have the car fixed: the battery cable was not well connected. the guy said "it takes one second to see the problem, I don't think your car dealer even opened the hood to check anything!"
- 1 week later, I realised the car was not balanced. so I went back to Hui Yi. they said "it's probably the tire inflation, but don't worry there is no problem". so I went back to the workshop... after checking the car, my workshop saw the suspensions springs were different on both sides of the vehicle (different size!) which makes it very dangerous since your car can roll in curves!!!
- but that's not it... 3 weeks later I coudn't start the car again.. I had to change the fuel filter... and then 1 month later that was the fuel pomp...

in total I have already spent about RM5,000 to fix the car... I have given up with trying to get compensation from them.. each time I went there, I was looking for the boss but everybody said I can't give you his number!! WTF! what sort of company is that!!??

There are hundreds of car dealers in the region. so if you are considering getting a car from them, please think twice!! you might not have the same problems than me, but you can be sure these guys are liars and won't tell if the car has any problem.!! not to say to CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP IS TERRIBLE!!!

Justin

vr2turbo

Posted 17 January 2016 - 03:11 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts

Buying a used car it is always best if you can bring your trusted mechanic along to have a look at the car or even to test the car before purchase....

alanyeap@ymail.com

Posted 23 January 2016 - 10:17 PM

alanyeap@ymail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Before u purchase must arrange machanic for inspection and before u signing doc also

Reply to this topic