Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Power Steering Fluod To Maximum Level

• Please log in to reply

pug6673

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:43 PM

pug6673

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
Hello there,

Recently, I was worried about the power steering (PS) fluid level in my 407. So, today I dashed my car to the workshop and bought over the Fluid DA. With the passion to do it by my own, I think I accidently refil the PS fluid to the max level. I have read somewhere that it should be OK if the fluid level is 25mm above the max. But, 25mm above the max while engine running or during the cold engine? I have checked again 20 to 30 minutes after I switched off the engine and measure it again. This time the fluid level is within the max level. Gonna check again tomorrow morning before go to office and after reaching at office (while the engine is still running). Any idea if the PS fluid level above max during the engine running? Scare already of my dumb idea of getting DIY. Now thinking to flush it at the workshop tomorrow. Le sigh ~