Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Proton Satria

• Please log in to reply

eddel7

Posted 03 January 2015 - 01:58 PM

eddel7

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hey guys. Actually I got lot of question to ask. I just got a proton satria gli 1.3. The car is in blue colour and still in standard. So i want to change the bodykit and make it more sporty. What is the step should i do and how much should i spent for designing the car? Second question, what is the best and suitable engine for the car? I think, i should change the engine so the car should be more powerfull. Can someone tell me about the marketprice engine that suitable for my car? Please, i really don't have any idea about car. Need opinion and suggestion.

vr2turbo

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:46 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (eddel7 @ Jan 3 2015, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys. Actually I got lot of question to ask. I just got a proton satria gli 1.3. The car is in blue colour and still in standard. So i want to change the bodykit and make it more sporty. What is the step should i do and how much should i spent for designing the car? Second question, what is the best and suitable engine for the car? I think, i should change the engine so the car should be more powerfull. Can someone tell me about the marketprice engine that suitable for my car? Please, i really don't have any idea about car. Need opinion and suggestion.

I will transfer you to Proton Thread topic.... smile_tongue.gif

mosh

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:45 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (eddel7 @ Jan 3 2015, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you in malaysia.. bodykits are abunden. satria GTI bodykit does look good. there's load of styling from simplistic kits to "alien" type spaceship kit.. lol

engine wise its depend. you can squeeze the power of current 4g13 by mods like performance piston, racing cams, better intake system, better ignition system, better braking & handling. balance the engine. usage of lighten parts or go stroker kit. you may see wonders. there a lot of mod can be done in 4g1x series car. if you were thinking of engine replacement. you can go up with the 4g15, 4g9X family that ranging from 1.5 to 1.8 and some comes with mivec. any previous mitsubishi lancer, mirage, colt, hell... evo 1-3 can be fitted into the bay. smile_approve.gif