Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Peugeot 308thp Power Window Problem

• Please log in to reply

Sanders

Posted 24 December 2014 - 01:34 PM

Sanders

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 517 posts
The power window on the driver's side of my 308thp has not been able to wind down for a while. You can hear the faint sound of the motor working when the switch is pressed. But the window just won't come down. That sort of rules out a damaged motor according to my mechanic. The other 3 windows are working perfectly. Quotation given is between RM1.2K to RM1.6K depending whether replacement is only for the window regulator or motor or both. Has anyone encountered such problem and what is your damage to fix it? May just get a mechanic to open up the door panel and hopefully its just some wire getting stuck at the regulator. Any advice or sharing would be appreciated.

candic3

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:12 PM

candic3

6th Gear

• Members
  • 8 posts
QUOTE (Sanders @ Dec 24 2014, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The power window on the driver's side of my 308thp has not been able to wind down for a while. You can hear the faint sound of the motor working when the switch is pressed. But the window just won't come down. That sort of rules out a damaged motor according to my mechanic. The other 3 windows are working perfectly. Quotation given is between RM1.2K to RM1.6K depending whether replacement is only for the window regulator or motor or both. Has anyone encountered such problem and what is your damage to fix it? May just get a mechanic to open up the door panel and hopefully its just some wire getting stuck at the regulator. Any advice or sharing would be appreciated.

I just fixed my power window on the driver side of my 308vti. Sing Huat charged me RM 647.10 for the motor, RM 90 for labour cost and 6% service tax.