Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

W202 Engine Jerking Or Vibrate When Drive At Slow Speed Or Stop At Traffic Light

• Please log in to reply

leeinred

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:04 PM

leeinred

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
Dear All,
I had a problem here with my W202, 220, 1996 Model old MB sedan car. Engine chasis: WDB2020182FXXXXXX. The car’s ENGINE tends to jerk or vibrate when drive at slow speed of less than 30-40km/hr OR stop idling at traffic light. But when drive at fast speed, stepped on the oil pedal or accelerate at fast speed, the jerk or vibration disappear. Nearly Miss-fire every time stop at the traffic light.

I had changed the 4 Spark plug, 4 Plugs Wires & socket connectors, Cam Sensor and Throttle body, sprayed injector cleaniner, added 2 bottle injector cleaner and boaster cleaner in fuel tank but the problem DON’T seem to get away. The vibration is getting bad from worst.

Any expert out there who may have know how to fix the problem please let me know. My old car is based in Johor Bahru. Thank you.
Regards
Lee