Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Any Suggestions For Easy-to-use Accessories?

• Please log in to reply

summerbabe

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:22 PM

summerbabe

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
I have a deeply experience about economic car accessories especially when i'm driving alone.
Safety first is always a hot topic when talking about driving. Clear vision of road conditions needs to be guaranteed. Accessories in car must be easy-to-use and rapidly in use. Such as car chargers. They take effects when plugged into car cigarette lighter.
I have purchased a GPS navigation.
Regret for my option now. A suction cup at the bottom of the device. Actually it's not so tight though. The screen is rough and even reflects light. So you have to waste your time on it and it's dangerous if driving high roads. GPS navigations of car themselves are more convenient though they are expensive. The higher the price, the better the quality.
Any else opinions from guys? Thanks.

nancylong

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:18 AM

nancylong

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
Accessories are add-ons to your vehicle that can enhance the look or the luxury of your vehicle. The selection of accessories are unlimited and the internet is the perfect place for comparing vehicle accessory manufacturers and prices.

automotive repair services