Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

What's Up Lately?

• Please log in to reply

Vegatron

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:26 AM

Vegatron

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,891 posts
It's been a loooooooong time since I last posted anything here. Whazzup peeps?! .. what's been happening in the ICE world?

I'm da Sushi Monster
Feeda me sushi! >:)

iceforever

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:55 PM

iceforever

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 835 posts
QUOTE (Vegatron @ Jul 31 2014, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been a loooooooong time since I last posted anything here. Whazzup peeps?! .. what's been happening in the ICE world?

Nothing.

Vegatron

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:56 PM

Vegatron

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,891 posts
Nothing.

Unker Soong! ... you are truly iceforever. After all these years you are still checking AW ICE forum. How have you been? Still running the Brax amp? My old Sinfoni 90.2x amp is still chugging in my old elantra.
I'm da Sushi Monster

iceforever

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:36 PM

iceforever

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 835 posts
QUOTE (Vegatron @ Jul 31 2014, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unker Soong! ... you are truly iceforever. After all these years you are still checking AW ICE forum. How have you been? Still running the Brax amp? My old Sinfoni 90.2x amp is still chugging in my old elantra.

Yes, still checking with AW forum but mainly on car maintenance and learning from all the sifus here.
The Brax is still in my car but haven't switch it on since 2 years ago!!!

vr2turbo

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:11 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (iceforever @ Jul 31 2014, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, still checking with AW forum but mainly on car maintenance and learning from all the sifus here.
The Brax is still in my car but haven't switch it on since 2 years ago!!!

Huh! you don't drive the car?.....heh! heh! smile_tongue.gif
That is the one in the Accord, right?

Not in your league here, my amp kichi meow one, just enough to power a slight bass from my very small woofer.
How small? Magnet even smaller then a normal 6 x 9....hahahhahaha smile_big.gif

Yup, that is my sub in the middle..... smile_shy.gif

iceforever

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:29 PM

iceforever

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 835 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Aug 1 2014, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huh! you don't drive the car?.....heh! heh! smile_tongue.gif
That is the one in the Accord, right?

Not in your league here, my amp kichi meow one, just enough to power a slight bass from my very small woofer.
How small? Magnet even smaller then a normal 6 x 9....hahahhahaha smile_big.gif

Yup, that is my sub in the middle..... smile_shy.gif

Yes, the Brax is in the Accord driving my front comps full active.
Nowadays prefer to drive around in a Kancil, easier to move around and park and still enjoying ICE with my Butler Tube Blue/Dynaudio set up with the pair of a/d/s subs!!

vr2turbo

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:57 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (iceforever @ Aug 1 2014, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nowadays prefer to drive around in a Kancil, easier to move around and park and still enjoying ICE with my Butler Tube Blue/Dynaudio set up with the pair of a/d/s subs!!

Oh! forgot you have a little mouse deer too..... smile_tongue.gif

Vegatron

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

Vegatron

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,891 posts
QUOTE (iceforever @ Aug 1 2014, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a/d/s subs still alive! ... sempoi! smile_tongue.gif

Sadly since I've switched to an MPV... the ICE didn't follow. I'm listening to stock audio and FM radio most of the time now. When the kids are in the car, it's always "Let it go!" or "do you wanna build a snow man?" smile_sleepy.gif ... Stock ICE is just fine for that...

Lately rediscovering my metal roots ... been listening to the all female tribute band The Iron Maidens ... maybe need to install SPL ICE for that. 1.gif
I'm da Sushi Monster

iceforever

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:53 AM

iceforever

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 835 posts
QUOTE (Vegatron @ Aug 4 2014, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a/d/s subs still alive! ... sempoi! smile_tongue.gif

Sadly since I've switched to an MPV... the ICE didn't follow. I'm listening to stock audio and FM radio most of the time now. When the kids are in the car, it's always "Let it go!" or "do you wanna build a snow man?" smile_sleepy.gif ... Stock ICE is just fine for that...

Lately rediscovering my metal roots ... been listening to the all female tribute band The Iron Maidens ... maybe need to install SPL ICE for that. 1.gif

Last time when I changed the car, I thought I can live with the stock ICE but just after 1 week I had to install aftermarket ICE, Cannot tahan the stock anymore!!!
You have a very good amp (simfoni), so don't waste it. Go get back your ICE feelings alive and let's have more TTs soon!!!
SQL is way better than SPL!!

vr2turbo

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:09 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (iceforever @ Aug 5 2014, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last time when I changed the car, I thought I can live with the stock ICE but just after 1 week I had to install aftermarket ICE, Cannot tahan the stock anymore!!!
You have a very good amp (simfoni), so don't waste it. Go get back your ICE feelings alive and let's have more TTs soon!!!
SQL is way better than SPL!!

MPV sound stage not that good, right?