Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Honda Accord 7th Gen

• Please log in to reply

kamloon33

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:51 PM

kamloon33

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Hi guys, i need some sharing from members in here.
My accord 7th gen suddenly broke down at traffic then i couldnt start or drive my car anymore
my car has a symtomps suchs like
a) sometimes can start when engine is cold while it will break down once engine is hot, then you will not able to start the car anymore ,then you have to wait till engine is cold,but sometimes engine cold also fail to start my car.
cool.gif my car after slot in d key, once after the immo had deteced my car,i try to cranks my car, it just got the cranks sound but engine wont able to srart, once u stop to cranks, they key light will started to blink again even the immo sensor got a sound like somethings is twisting inside the immo plus u can feel it too when you are still holding the key.
c)CEL sometimes appeared and sometimes none,after we turn the key to 1st point before cranks.
d)already check my ecu, d conditons of ecu still great, no water mark as well.

can anyone tell me how can i solve this problem on my car?
already in w/shop 3weeks but still failed to get the real reasons.

thanks

ctzen55

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:20 PM

ctzen55

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (kamloon33 @ Jun 23 2014, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys, i need some sharing from members in here.
My accord 7th gen suddenly broke down at traffic then i couldnt start or drive my car anymore
my car has a symtomps suchs like
a) sometimes can start when engine is cold while it will break down once engine is hot, then you will not able to start the car anymore ,then you have to wait till engine is cold,but sometimes engine cold also fail to start my car.
cool.gif my car after slot in d key, once after the immo had deteced my car,i try to cranks my car, it just got the cranks sound but engine wont able to srart, once u stop to cranks, they key light will started to blink again even the immo sensor got a sound like somethings is twisting inside the immo plus u can feel it too when you are still holding the key.
c)CEL sometimes appeared and sometimes none,after we turn the key to 1st point before cranks.
d)already check my ecu, d conditons of ecu still great, no water mark as well.

can anyone tell me how can i solve this problem on my car?
already in w/shop 3weeks but still failed to get the real reasons.

thanks

Hope your Accord's problem solved. If it's still coming on intermittently, try checking the fuel pump.
My 7th gen Accord displayed symptom a) a couple of years back. Can't remember cool.gif.
Authorised Honda service center couldn't fix the problem. Finally, outside workshop identified problem. It was fuel pump malfunction. Hope this helps.

anntneh

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:33 AM

anntneh

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
My name is Khing. My purpose here to write in this letter is to inform that I’ve a terrible experience with Kah Motor Co. Sdn Bhd – Sg Pinang’s salesman. Salesman Name: Looi Wan Thiam (IC: 710228-08-50xx) I’ve made a booking for Honda Accord 2.0 VTi-L on 15 October 2014 with booking no. P101-0291. Below is the 1) Does Honda Malaysia allocate AFFIN Bank as your panel Bank? And, those customers must and only can apply car loan with AFFIN Bank? Because Mr. Looi arranged Affin Bank Banker for my car loan. But, I’m interested to apply for Maybank’s car loan as well. So I’ve asked Mr. Looi to intro Maybank officer to me. At the beginning, he just ignoring me. I thought he was too busy and forgotten my request, so I send a message to remind him again. But, I received a reply with very impolite way, he reply me “Please don’t play..play..very busy”. I told him I’m serious, but didn’t get the reply anymore. Last week, when I walk in to submit for JPJ tender letter, I asked why got no reply from him. He answered: “I felt no point to reply.” He said “Since you afforded Honda Accord, why you can’t pay the extra for the few ringgit?” “Do you think very easy to apply loan? Even you apply also not necessary can get approve.” So, I’m wonder! Does Honda train their salesman to talk with customer this way? Customer got no rights to choice their own preference bank? Sorry to say that, I wonder this salesman has an extra commission from AFFIN BANK Banker? 2) Until 26th November 2014, I asked when could I get my car, as I need to make prepare money for the down payment. But, he was no able to give me tentative date. He again answered me in very rude way. “Already told you this month, anyhow you need to prepare you money, don’t put your money in FD anymore.” Does Honda again teach their salesman to talk like that? 31th of December also consider as December month! As we have an unhappy conversation on 1st December 2014 at Kah Motor Co. Sdn Bhd – Sg Pinang’s sale office. Suddenly, he called and informed that I can take my car anytime. Because, he had begged his customer give me car in advance. This had make me very curious, does Honda allowed so call “Under Table”? They practice to have this kind of arrangement? By the way, my cousin asked Sale Manager (Alvin), does my car arrive? Answer is yes, the car under my booking have arrive to their show room. Why this salesman wants to tell lie saying that is request from other customer? This is not a first time, My cousin sister have an booking for Honda City on March’ 2014 with salesman also. Unfortunately, on May’ 2014 this salesman told her that she couldn’t get her car, as she need to give her car to other customer first. Reason is, that customer booked before my cousin and this customer suddenly want to change Modern Steel Color. My cousin had login complaint to Honda HQ. Finally she managed to get her car on time.
I’ve give this salesman second chance, but he really makes me so disappointed. 3) Since there was unhappy experience, I’ve requested to cancel the booking and get full refund of my booking deposit. As before I made a booking, he told me can cancel my booking with 100% money back with no reason request. Ended up, He told me rule change Honda will give back only 90%. Of course, me argue with him about his promise. At the end, he was very rude and said he will bear for the 10%. And showed that he rather me to cancel as he don’t want to sale me car as well. 4) Last week I went to submit my JPJ tender form, he told that will discount rm7700 for my purchase. But 1st December 2014 he said only can discount for RM7200 only. I really confuse, how is the Honda procedure? Salesman can easy said an figure and can easy change their mind in last minute? Above are all of the root cause that make me feel so disappointed and unhappy with Kah Motor Co. Sdn Bhd – Sg Pinang. I really felt like being fool and wasted my 2 months’ time for waiting! I’ve tender my car number with JPJ, now this number only can last for 3 months. It really made me trouble!!

tips

Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:17 PM

tips

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
Talk to Alvin; he will solve all your problems