Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Honda First Time Service - Alignment

• Please log in to reply

shirokie

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:52 AM

shirokie

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
I am deeply disappointed with Honda after i got my brand new Honda accord.

I got my car and drove it on the PLUS highway and realised that the alignment is not right. Called the Wang Loo Motor Sdn Bhd service center and booked for the first service. Surprisingly, the receptionist asked me how is the car and any problem over the phone. I told her the new car has alignment problem. On that day, sent my car for service and the maintenance told me i have to pay RM 36 for the alignment. I was stunt and cracked my head, i thought the first service is to check and make sure the car is running on good condition and any issue has to be done and serviced by the seller, which is HONDA? The girl even told me that Honda CRV even worst and mostly every CRV has to same problem, and all the owners have to pay as well. Oh my god! If every owner has to pay this at first service, how much the Honda Service Center is earning? RM38 x 100,000 owner = RM3,800,000.

My concern is why should the buyer has to pay extra to fix the new car for running in good condition since Honda does not comprise the good quality when delivering the new car? It is extremely ridiculous and unfair to all the owners!

V406198

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:08 PM

V406198

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts
QUOTE (shirokie @ Jun 18 2014, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am deeply disappointed with Honda after i got my brand new Honda accord.

I got my car and drove it on the PLUS highway and realised that the alignment is not right. Called the Wang Loo Motor Sdn Bhd service center and booked for the first service. Surprisingly, the receptionist asked me how is the car and any problem over the phone. I told her the new car has alignment problem. On that day, sent my car for service and the maintenance told me i have to pay RM 36 for the alignment. I was stunt and cracked my head, i thought the first service is to check and make sure the car is running on good condition and any issue has to be done and serviced by the seller, which is HONDA? The girl even told me that Honda CRV even worst and mostly every CRV has to same problem, and all the owners have to pay as well. Oh my god! If every owner has to pay this at first service, how much the Honda Service Center is earning? RM38 x 100,000 owner = RM3,800,000.

My concern is why should the buyer has to pay extra to fix the new car for running in good condition since Honda does not comprise the good quality when delivering the new car? It is extremely ridiculous and unfair to all the owners!

Wonder it's first time your owned a brand new car ?
2004 S60R. AT. Tit Grey. Nordkap. 18" Pegs. TME SportCat Exhaust DP & Cat Back System. TME Lower Spring. Garrett GT3071R. RC 750cc Injectors. FMIC. K&N Filter. Pegasus 3" CAI. IPD HD TCV. IPD HD Ignition Coil, IPD 25mm Front Sway Bar. UR Custom 23mm Rear Sway Bar. UR Front & Rear Strut Bars. Stainless Steel Brake Hoses. Audi TT DV, Saab 900 ATF Cooler. TkiMotorSportRacing & IPD HD Link Rod. H&R 5mm Front Wheel Spacer. Endless Sport 0-400 Front Brake Pad. ScangaugeII Diagnostic Gauge. Stages 2 Snow Performance methanol Injection.

lelynx

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:58 AM

lelynx

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
i think you have misunderstood the so-called free service
it will not cover everything
alignment, from i know off... it's not covered