Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Autocraft Motor Carriages Sdn. Bhd. Perodua Dealer Robbing Customers Off Beware, Think Before U Fix A Deposit

• Please log in to reply

harvin6

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

harvin6

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Everyone out there please be aware of this case:

Myself went to perodua and book a car paid rm500 deposit and sales man (Jackson) promised that the car has that kind colour....after 2 week he claims that colour is out of production so he ask another colleague (Tiffany & Vincent) to inform me made an cancellation but the salesman tries to eat the deposit money , and only paid out RM400 after 2 hours of quarrelling with them & ask me settle outside of the office. Then me ask whats the RM100 for processing fees ? what processing fees? the three of them replied trying to get the loan. Bullshit rite. I have also trying to ask who is the Boss in charge so i can direct deal with, but they insist to settle it outside. Is this the outside rules of sales??

Name of that branch is Autocraft Motor Carriages Sdn. Bhd. (PJ BRANCH) ........Please be aware with other dealers as well dont get cheated.

Please becarefull i think all car dealers are like that.

TheGunner

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:10 PM

TheGunner

Knight Rider

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
Dear harvin6,

We have just been contacted by a representative of Autocraft Motor Carriages seeking to address the issue. Can you provide us details pertaining your case by PM-ing me or email (wlkon@autoworld.com.my) if you prefer?

QUOTE (harvin6 @ May 22 2014, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Myself went to perodua and book a car paid rm500 deposit and sales man (Jackson) promised that the car has that kind colour....after 2 week he claims that colour is out of production so he ask another colleague (Tiffany & Vincent) to inform me made an cancellation but the salesman tries to eat the deposit money , and only paid out RM400 after 2 hours of quarrelling with them & ask me settle outside of the office. Then me ask whats the RM100 for processing fees ? what processing fees? the three of them replied trying to get the loan. Bullshit rite. I have also trying to ask who is the Boss in charge so i can direct deal with, but they insist to settle it outside. Is this the outside rules of sales??

Name of that branch is Autocraft Motor Carriages Sdn. Bhd. (PJ BRANCH) ........Please be aware with other dealers as well dont get cheated.

The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner

ckl050877

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:23 AM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (harvin6 @ May 22 2014, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I shared before for my sister case here. (long long time ago) Let me brief it again here for your consideration.

My sister booked a silver kancil from dealer in Pudu, KL. The salesman promised he had silver colour. After paid deposit, he told my sister after few days, no more silver colour. He requested my sister to change colour. He refused to refund the deposit. I went there to talk with the salesman and his manager. Not work. Nevermind, I complained to Perodua HQ. I got the telephone number from their website. Of course, at the end, the salesman has to refund to my sister. I got the same colour car from other dealer in Puchong.

kennyng111

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:50 AM

kennyng111

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
QUOTE (TheGunner @ May 28 2014, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear harvin6,

We have just been contacted by a representative of Autocraft Motor Carriages seeking to address the issue. Can you provide us details pertaining your case by PM-ing me or email (wlkon@autoworld.com.my) if you prefer?

I feel autoworld, if you are a responsible company protecting all parties, should publish what Autocraft
a) said
cool.gif offered what to settle,
c) find out why Autocraft did this in the first place
d) what is Perodua's stand on this issue
irrespective whether it was a mis-communication, attempt to mislead, or even plain stupidity.

Otherwise, autoworld is just like other auto magazine writing beautiful reports of car models and the dealers, re-phrasing bad points into small "inconveniences" just to take care of your advertisers.

Kenny

tupai77

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:00 PM

tupai77

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
im shahril from autocraft motor carriages.
we have investigate with our sales advisor and none of them received any complaint regarding the refund.
so if possible harvin6 can call me at 03-79609832 to explain the matter.

ckl050877

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:04 AM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (tupai77 @ May 30 2014, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im shahril from autocraft motor carriages.
we have investigate with our sales advisor and none of them received any complaint regarding the refund.
so if possible harvin6 can call me at 03-79609832 to explain the matter.

First, no sure if the complaint is true or not.

Second, if your salesman did something wrong, do you think they will tell you honestly with no proof in your hand?

TheGunner

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:25 PM

TheGunner

Knight Rider

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
QUOTE (kennyng111 @ May 29 2014, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel autoworld, if you are a responsible company protecting all parties, should publish what Autocraft
a) said
cool.gif offered what to settle,
c) find out why Autocraft did this in the first place
d) what is Perodua's stand on this issue
irrespective whether it was a mis-communication, attempt to mislead, or even plain stupidity.

Otherwise, autoworld is just like other auto magazine writing beautiful reports of car models and the dealers, re-phrasing bad points into small "inconveniences" just to take care of your advertisers.

Kenny

It is not our policy to censor posting on this forum unless we have proof that the words are spread with deliberate intent of malice or defamation.

Nevertheless, I wish to reiterate my call for harvin6 to contact tupai77 a.k.a. Shahril at 03-79609832 to sort the matter out.

We hope all parties involved find an amicable solution to the matter.
The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner

vr2turbo

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:50 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,466 posts
TS post one post about the compliant and then disappear. He should contact the person mentioned, since they have come out to solve your problem, if really there is......