Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Calling All Sonata Yf Owners

• Please log in to reply

kapitan

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:37 AM

kapitan

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts
Hi guys,

I wonder if you have some unwanted intruders dumping shit in your A/C filter. I'm quite frustrated with the situation now.

The first time I clean the A/C filter, I only found a big dump of grass. I thought it was a one off incident.

The second time I clean it, I found some shits (mouse probably), wet patch (probably urine or something), mango seed (probably, about the size of a 9V battery).

I talked to the SC and was told quite a number of cars affected by this. They even went the length explaining that there are no way to fix this, except to stuff it with foam which the mouse (most probably) will bite through again.

I follow their suggestion for a quick fix by changing the filter and hope it didnt repeat. After 1000KM, I now confirm that the problem has come back. Lots of shit and even managed to find a snail shell this time. Damn...

Anyone also have this problem and how you fix it?

Attached Thumbnails

• 20140412_082031.jpg

mych

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:24 AM

mych

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,789 posts
you got in car infestation with rat?... the air you breathe wont be healthy..
Mych