Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Honda City

• Please log in to reply

nathan77

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:42 AM

nathan77

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
E and V specs price difference mostly due to 7"display audio n touch panel. But how sensitive will it be on long run?
n can last with malaysian weather?
I was told it can sync with iPhone totaly n display the mirror image of it on the screen but not android phone. Is it true...
Still confused on E or V specs... no pictures of interior V specs till now... i m curious on the setting...
Thanks in advance

rkz

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:19 PM

rkz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
QUOTE (nathan77 @ Mar 23 2014, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
E and V specs price difference mostly due to 7"display audio n touch panel. But how sensitive will it be on long run?
n can last with malaysian weather?
I was told it can sync with iPhone totaly n display the mirror image of it on the screen but not android phone. Is it true...
Still confused on E or V specs... no pictures of interior V specs till now... i m curious on the setting...
Thanks in advance

quite ok actually..but have to take care of the aircond display screen..easier to scratch. and one thing the auto aircond setting honda is different than toyota which i found toyota auto aircond more cooler.

have to take care of the HU panel also. new City have all glossy at the HU front panel dashboard and gear lever also...

Riq

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:30 AM

Riq

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi, i just bought a honday city recently, I encountered 1 problem. There is quite a loud sound when the air conditioning clock out, I am not what is the right term for it, but that is what the service person told me.

Clock in sound is normal, where all cars has it, but when it clock out, there is quite a loud sound...like clinking sound. I went to 2 service center and they claimed that sound is normal..they said other honda city cars also has the same sound....can anyone please confirm this?