Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Meguiars Da Power System

• Please log in to reply

cbsteh

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

cbsteh

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
Now they are selling Meguiars DA Power System (about RM350 and RM99 for pads). This system turns your household drill into a polishing, waxing, and compounding machine.

Reviews so far have been good. Any comments. And I wonder if I could use a cordless drill...

jonlsl

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

jonlsl

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
QUOTE (cbsteh @ Oct 14 2013, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now they are selling Meguiars DA Power System (about RM350 and RM99 for pads). This system turns your household drill into a polishing, waxing, and compounding machine.

Reviews so far have been good. Any comments. And I wonder if I could use a cordless drill...

Looks interesting. Cordless drill sure can just Batt life should be low as they are not meant to be run constantly. But I rather spend money on a china rb, as you can do more useful work for that money and pad choice is abundant. Not like you can't get great results from a china rb. Still have mine and still going strong.

vr2turbo

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,444 posts
Might be easier to use on side panel, but for roof need to stand on stool already. Top panel also more difficult because of drill position and switch... smile_blackeye.gif

CoffeeDude

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

CoffeeDude

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,160 posts
Looks quite difficult and tiring to hold a drill to polish the roof.

And more difficult to control the RPM of the drill for compounding, polishing, waxing.