Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Best Car Wash & Wax?

• Please log in to reply

eohl79

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

eohl79

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
My experience using the "other" no rinse wash mixed with shampoo is that it reduces/kills off some amount of the car shampoo suds... not that it really matters but the characteristic of the no rinse wash does aid in water sheeting and drying of the surface after hosing off.

vr2turbo

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (eohl79 @ Sep 19 2013, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My experience using the "other" no rinse wash mixed with shampoo is that it reduces/kills off some amount of the car shampoo suds... not that it really matters but the characteristic of the no rinse wash does aid in water sheeting and drying of the surface after hosing off.

If no rinse, why you hose off? Testing ah? smile_big.gif smile_big.gif

jonlsl

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

jonlsl

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Sep 20 2013, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If no rinse, why you hose off? Testing ah? smile_big.gif smile_big.gif

He hose off because he also using "jungle juice" mix but different brand.

vr2turbo

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:38 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (jonlsl @ Sep 20 2013, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He hose off because he also using "jungle juice" mix but different brand.

That means we have many chemist .... smile_big.gif smile_big.gif

brihunk

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

brihunk

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (jonlsl @ Sep 15 2013, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you lazy?
Got soft paint?
Want to maintain your car's paint after a detailing session?

Well I think I have just found a real kick ass car wash which washes well, looks great, maintains and restores beading, most of all really slick and lubricious during washing which is really great for cars with soft paint or dark colored cars. Rinses off easy as well.

So what's the catch? Well price might be a concern for some but most DIY detailers here would have the stuff already or sure can afford to buy it. 2nd catch? I would highly recommend it for cars with clear coats rather then cars with solid white colored paint. Why? Polymers might cause more staining on white solid paint especially with cars which are more than 5yrs old. But you guys can try it and let us know your experience.

So what's this great car wash?

Its DG 901 + DGNR. Those of you not familier with it. Its Duragloss 901 (car wash) + Duragloss No Rinse.

Here is how you make this real kick ass car wash.

For an 8-10Liter mix of car wash you will need:

1. DG 901 60ml

2. DG No Rinse 125ml

3. 8-10L Water. (I would start with 10L first)

Method:

Fill bucket with 8 liters of water and add 60ml of DG901 and mix with hand until fully mixed. It takes some agitation by hand as DG901 is a bit thick. Once fully mixed then only add 125ml of DG No Rinse. Then mix well with hand.

I don't like to foam up the car wash as there is too much foam, you can't see where the right water level is. If you still want some foam, after mixing the "Jungle juice" you can agitate the mix with washing sponge to get some foam.

So for those which are into the fragrance. Well it smells great with a melon fragrance.

So guys go try it out and let use know your experience with this "Jungle Juice" mix.

You guys want pricing per wash you can calculate it yourselves as my math is terrible. biggrin.gif

You can get it from www.duragloss.com.my

Great tips Man!!
I'm sure this would really help me,, and if possible I would also tell some of these tips to my friends,, smile.gif smile.gif
please keep updating such post so that I could get some more information to learn,,

Click here